I am leaving Vegas in 4 yrs

Unfortunately it's not just Vegas.

MUCH of the nation is being Transformed. You run, but it's getting harder to hide.

I would say if things continue deteriorating at the current rate, the US will make Brazil look like a very safe place to visit eventually.
As chaos takes hold, and Police are discouraged from doing their jobs....corruption will spread and then Cartels and their influence will settle in and
then things get exponentially worse. VERY quickly.

Oh, yes!

Things WILL get exponentially worse.

This summer the bad people discovered that the Dems will let them run wild in the streets.

Thus all the looting, statue toppling, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, etc.

We all think that 2020 has been a nightmare because of COVID-19.

Just wait until the Honorable Joseph R. Biden becomes the (nominal) President in a few months.

His administration will unleash the mother of all nightmares!

This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity
It’s like living in an “ out patient ward in a mental hospital “
You sure you are talking about all of Las Vegas and not just Fremont St?

This city is so dangerous and full of violent thugs and the mentally insane that even I am nervous !!
I in 2025 will be moving to Goodyear , AZ that is far NW of Phoenix and very safe . I will be 50 yrs old. Wow !!

Vegas is a very dangerous city with thugs ,vermin , con artist and the lowest form of humanity

its all ghetto rats and most of the stores are 99 and 98 cent stores , nail salons , massage places lol, marijuana stores and 711

its all ghetto rats and most of the stores are 99 and 98 cent stores , nail salons , massage places lol, marijuana stores and 711
No it's not.

I'm looking at property near Show Low AZ to build a home....I'm out of here...San Diego and CA are a mess....a hot dem mess....
What is going on with San Diego ???
Its in CA...it is turning as blue as SF and LA.....conservatives are moving to west Texas....
San Diego was once the best city on earth in the 80s and 90s
What about the homeless and violence ??
SD was a beautiful city until they allowed homeless to camp in parks and on the beach....if you take a stroll after dark on a SD beach take a gun with you....the mission district is dirty and smells so bad I haven't been there in years....over filled trash cans litter in the roads....run down housing....I actually live near a military base and my neighborhood is mostly retired and active duty personnel....so its safe but we are surrounded...and the cost to live here rises every day...I can sell my home here build a nice home in AZ and pocket a bundle....

I'm looking at property near Show Low AZ to build a home....I'm out of here...San Diego and CA are a mess....a hot dem mess....
Its in CA...it is turning as blue as SF and LA.....conservatives are moving to west Texas....
SD was a beautiful city until they allowed homeless to camp in parks and on the beach....if you take a stroll after dark on a SD beach take a gun with you....the mission district is dirty and smells so bad I haven't been there in years....over filled trash cans litter in the roads....run down housing....I actually live near a military base and my neighborhood is mostly retired and active duty personnel....so its safe but we are surrounded...and the cost to live here rises every day...I can sell my home here build a nice home in AZ and pocket a bundle....
San Diego's a fucking mess since the Bonhomme Richard caught fire. It's going to take BILLIONS to clean it up and the feds aren't doing a fucking thing.

Are you moving to Az or Tx.
I used to live in Az and Oregon but grew up in Michigan

Forum List

Back