I am not at all comfortable with the involvement of the billionaires in this election

Truth is the northern business community was jealous of the slave labor and wanted it also.
Well, truth be known....they were worse

They had child slave labor.

They would send children into the machines to fix problems without the safety protocols we have today. The children really worked just for food and a place to sleep. Not even a bed.

These children never went to schools either. Especially those who were ragamuffin. (Orphaned) parents might not necessarily be dead, they abandoned children regularly in those days.

Well, truth be known....they were worse

They had child slave labor.

They would send children into the machines to fix problems without the safety protocols we have today. The children really worked just for food and a place to sleep. Not even a bed.

Indeed

American history is NOT exactly what is properly promoted as being.
There have regularly been elements within it (exceptionally wealthy) that have abused and used the common man and Government to achieve more wealth the whole time.

It bothers me to no end. It just isn't right and insults the system that the founding fathers ( though most of them were wealthy it's true) worked hard to insulate against this kind of influence. I'm not a fan of Musk's massive donations to Trump of or Cuban's massive donations to Harris and that just names two of the dozen or so big hitters donating a total of what looks to be several billion altogether to the rat race we call the POTUS election.

Slippery slope folks.....this leads to nowhere good.

JO
How about the BILLIONS of in-kind donations by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media?

The pleasant coverage they give Kamala vs the viciousness of how they cover Trump can't even be measured in dollars.

And how about Zuckerberg (who should lube up his asshole in preparation for prison life). How about Gates? How about Big Tech?

There are far, FAR, FAR, more billionaires greasing dimocrap palms than there are Republicans.

The Lawyers Guild. Billions over the years. Soros, untold millions. Sam Bankman Fried, hundreds of millions of STOLEN money donated to dimocrap scum.

I don't recall dimocrap scum complaining about any of them.

Billionaires have been funding your election for decades. You should be just as concerned with media bias and far more concerned with dishonest "experts" and false reporting of data that requires constant revision.

You guys are emulating Ontario. Your economy will be in the toilet before long and China will just focus on crushing your largest corporations since that will be all that is left standing.
agree, MONEY rules media, NO honest media allowed.

It bothers me to no end. It just isn't right and insults the system that the founding fathers ( though most of them were wealthy it's true) worked hard to insulate against this kind of influence. I'm not a fan of Musk's massive donations to Trump of or Cuban's massive donations to Harris and that just names two of the dozen or so big hitters donating a total of what looks to be several billion altogether to the rat race we call the POTUS election.

News flash for you: billionaires are involved in every election. It should tell you something that the richest man in the world just did a SOLO campaign rally for Trump.

What is good for him is good for business is good for America.

I was never hired by a poor person.

JO

How much money does it take before YOU decide to take away First Amendment rights?

How much money does it take before YOU decide to take away First Amendment rights?
Yeah ... I know..... Not talking about the speech....the $$$$..... Though I suppose that could also be considered part of the first amendment.

They all deserve a massive tax cut for funding the polluting our minds with endless political ads - NOT!

1729303107372.png

Did you figure out yet how Trump printed all this new money?

JO
All these billionaires and their poor Republican supporters give ten percent to their churches. We should start taxing churches if we want to wipe out the debt.

Yeah ... I know..... Not talking about the speech....the $$$$..... Though I suppose that could also be considered part of the first amendment.

Our founding fathers warned us about the few becoming so rich they take over our political system and they ruin it for the masses.

Our founding fathers warned us about the few becoming so rich they take over our political system and they ruin it for the masses.

And so we see it..... Who runs for that office these days who's not a millionaire? How far have we gone down that road? Is it irredeemable?

All these billionaires and their poor Republican supporters give ten percent to their churches. We should start taxing churches if we want to wipe out the debt.
As far as I'm concerned once politics gets preached from the podium tax exemptions are out the window. It's been being preached from the podium for centuries now.

JO
Politicians have courted the wealthy donors for a very long time. Where have you been?

Forum List

Back