🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where are we with the Putin/Trump rigged the election thing at this point? I honestly do not know.

Mueller hired 15 prosecutor/Investigators for specific areas of the investigation that these prosecutors have experience in, the past month....

that's all we've really heard from Mueller's end....

Manifort and Kushner testified behind closed doors before congress critters and their staff....

Donny Junior released an email sequence that showed him "loving it" to work with the Russian government to bring down Hillary Clinton...

He mislead everyone on how many people attended the meeting, and/or mislead us on who attended and how they were connected to the government, and what information they received from them.

We learned that when someone says, "We talked about Russian adoptions" that this is simply a code word for talking about removing US sanctions against Russia....

that's about it....on everything else, I think?
You do realize, Trump is putting more sanctions on russia?

So, no specific evidence?

For how long will Dems search?
1. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is a Republican.

2. We will know what evidence he has, when he has concluded his investigation.

3. He will be done with his investigation when he is done.

4. Meanwhile, there are one helluva lot of Trumpsters biting their nails... :)

5. Enjoy.

The Loretta Lynch investigation will prove interesting.
That, too.

Investigate the hell out of Loretta Lynch, and her dealings with the Clintons.

For that matter, re-investigate the hell out of the Clintons themselves.

But that's for the future.

At present, Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Donald Trump and his people.

It's called keeping one's eye on the ball, and ignoring distractions.
. How does Trump get investigated first, when Clinton's gang was caught first ?? It's because it's a biased political witch hunt is why. The hope is that if you can hurt the presidency bad enough, then the Clinton gang will be forgotten about.

It's a multi year filibuster. Nothing else.

Mueller hired 15 prosecutor/Investigators for specific areas of the investigation that these prosecutors have experience in, the past month....

Manifort and Kushner testified behind closed doors before congress critters and their staff....

Donny Junior released an email sequence that showed him "loving it" to work with the Russian government to bring down Hillary Clinton...

He mislead everyone on how many people attended the meeting, and/or mislead us on who attended and how they were connected to the government, and what information they received from them.

We learned that when someone says, "We talked about Russian adoptions" that this is simply a code word for talking about removing US sanctions against Russia....

That's just because he is trying to hide the collusion with Putin...right, flakes?

What is the specific evidence we currently have in front of us linking Trump to Putin and rigging the 2016 POTUS election?
There is a consensus that Putin hacked the DNC server to help Trump
There are established meetings between high ranking Trump officials and Russian agents

There is an ongoing investigation where we will find out more, Why are you so anxious?
Then why is the dnc refusing to hand over their hard drives, to prove your point? That would wrap up the investigation and prove you right. You're just looking like a puppet that is a dumbass now.

Why doesn't Trump just turn over his notes and recordings of his meetings with the Russians

If they are no big deal......why not just provide proof?

I honestly wonder exactly what it takes to pound it through the thick skulls of Trumpdrones, and make them understand

THE DODDAMN INVESTIGATIONS ARE NOT OVER.

NOBODY WILL KNOW EITHER WAY UNTIL THEY ARE.

geeezzzzzzzzzzzuscrimneykriest ....

What is the specific evidence we currently have in front of us linking Trump to Putin and rigging the 2016 POTUS election?
There is none at all. But I was wondering why that they were able to receive a special counsel, if their were not any proof. The only way to request for a special counsel, is that they need evidence of criminal activity, and which there is none.

tenor.gif

Dems need something for 2018.

They will claim you can't vote for candidate who support a POTUS under investigation...ignoring that Hillary was being investigated by the FBI during the 2016 election, and the FBI found that she mishandled classified documents.

There are established meetings between high ranking Trump officials and Russian agents

There is an ongoing investigation where we will find out more, Why are you so anxious?
Then why is the dnc refusing to hand over their hard drives, to prove your point? That would wrap up the investigation and prove you right. You're just looking like a puppet that is a dumbass now.
Red herring

If Mueller thinks it is significant, he will bring it up in his report
You're a joke, you don't think that if the drivers has evidence on them. They wouldn't of realeased by now? Please continuing to show your ignorance.

you should probably ask the special prosecutor.

Funny how that evidence hasn't leaked, huh?

We know that Trump loves to be pissed on by Russian whores, but not so much about Trump and Putin conspiring to rig the 2106 POTUS election.

Amazing how the specific evidence tying Trump to Putin and rigging the election has not leaked like a Russian whore on Trump.

Red herring

You're a joke, you don't think that if the drivers has evidence on them. They wouldn't of realeased by now? Please continuing to show your ignorance.

DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DERP DERP DERP

doesnt make a rats ass what evidence the investigation has uncovered... YOUR STUPID ASS IS NOT ON THE NEED TO KNOW LIST.

get vetted, obtain security clearance, and JOIN THE INVESTIGATIVE TEAM.

THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL FIND OUT until the investigation is over.

Why doesn't Trump just turn over his notes and recordings of his meetings with the Russians

If they are no big deal......why not just provide proof?
Because you have no proof he did anything wrong. I mean Obama colluded with Russia when he asked for Putin to wait till after the elections. Then Putin told Hillary and Obama to kiss his ass, and well folks. That's when liberals started to hate Russia.

Red herring

DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DERP DERP DERP

doesnt make a rats ass what evidence the investigation has uncovered... YOUR STUPID ASS IS NOT ON THE NEED TO KNOW LIST.

get vetted, obtain security clearance, and JOIN THE INVESTIGATIVE TEAM.

THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL FIND OUT until the investigation is over.
I know enough that it's looking like Hillary is guilty not Trump. Way to wrap the noose around your own neck. Oh and Obama and Debbie too. I have to say it, when liberals do something they really fuck it up. Even when it goes against ya.

Seriously, thanks.

So really, nothing?

Is Obaama vilified for Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton'while his wife was under DOJ investigation?

Comey admitted under oath that it compromised the investigation. Is that Obama's fault?
The FBI Investigation was already over when she met bill on the tarmac in her plane.... about a week or two before that lynch/bill c. lineup, it was announced in the media the investigation was over, and insider leaks indicated Hillary would not be charged with anything...

There were a couple of threads posted here on the Hillary investigation being over that I can find if I do a search here....to prove it to you, if you don't believe me.

That meet up with Lynch was a nothing burger...the investigation was over, the decision had been made not to prosecute BEFORE the meet up with Bill....there was no influence of any sort to be had....the only thing left was the public announcement, which Comey did, that Friday, a couple of days later.

Lynch wanting it to be called a ''matter'' vs an investigation the first time she and Comey went public with it, was supposedly because she wanted them to be unified in their 'speak' and she had already used that term.....they were already BREAKING PROTOCOL by making any announcement on their investigation of Hillary....normal Justice/FBI protocol is not to admit to the public who they are investigating...

I do agree she needs to be questioned on both by congress critters...

Comey said the ''Appearance looked bad'', even if nothing was compromised...

even Lynch agreed...and wished she could have a ''do over''....

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Manafort, then the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's campaign manager, Donald Trump Jr., and Kushner, the clown's son-in-law and part of his cabinet, all met with what they were told was an agent for Russia. We have no idea as to what was agreed to in that meeting, and can hardly trust the word of any of these people, because they lied concerning there being a meeting in the first place.

LOL Talk about a silly lie. The House passed a bipartisan bill to do that, and in the present situation, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown dare not veto that. I wonder what Putin will do because of that incompetence on the clown's part to keep his end of the bargain?

LOL Talk about a silly lie. The House passed a bipartisan bill to do that, and in the present situation, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown dare not veto that. I wonder what Putin will do because of that incompetence on the clown's part to keep his end of the bargain?
But liberals lied about Trump lifting sanctions on Russia. You know the Russian collusion lie.

But liberals lied about Trump lifting sanctions on Russia. You know the Russian collusion lie.
No one lied about that...Trump talked about it and Flynn talked about sanction lifting with the Russian Ambassador and they have him on tape, doing such...

Trump has to sign this bill because it is VETO PROOF, even if he did veto it, the house and Senate had enough votes to over ride the president's veto and the new sanctions will become law, even without the president.....

Well he can veto that bill. His supporters, which are the majority, has put their trust only in him. And whomever goes against him, that his supporters will know whom they will not re-elect in this coming election. Trump is always going to have the power. Because he has the majority on his side. And so the other politicians better not override his veto, or else they will be campaigning for nothing.

Forum List

Back