I Am Now Torn Between Trump and DeSantis

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though I think that they're both awesome candidates, Trump has something that I think that DeSantis doesn't have. He knows how to handle Putin and scares the left more than DeSantis does so I'm split but currently learning more towards Trump than I was before. Just not enough to change my profile yet.

Trump is every Republican's worst nightmare now. It's DeSantis or nothing for the 'Pubs. C'mon people don't give Biden have another year or so then Kamala finishing out his term. Nobody wants that. Please don't let Trump lose for the Republicans again.

Even though I think that they're both awesome candidates, Trump has something that I think that DeSantis doesn't have. He knows how to handle Putin and scares the left more than DeSantis does so I'm split but currently learning more towards Trump than I was before. Just not enough to change my profile yet.
I'll be happy with either.

Everybody is writing the Meatball off. They say he's a weirdo without people skills. Neglected his job in Florida and now people are catching Malaria down there. Like in one of them shit holes that Trump talked about. Make America like Florida, my ass. Who needs Malaria?

Get yourself un-torn....Trump will be a disaster for the down ticket even if he ekes-out a POTUS win.

The goal is for the gop (for better or worse) to control the house/senate/WH and all other considerations are secondary.

DeSantis and Viv are both viable alternatives.
Vivek Ramaswamy? A guy with a name like that has no chance in hell in a place like Texas. Doesn't even have a good Christian name.

I will not vote for Desantis in the primary because he ran his last election for 4 more years as governor of Florida. If he cant keep his promise for that, i cant trust him as our president.

DESANTIS 2028

Everybody is writing the Meatball off. They say he's a weirdo without people skills. Neglected his job in Florida and now people are catching Malaria down there. Like in one of them shit holes that Trump talked about. Make America like Florida, my ass. Who needs Malaria?
Malaria because Joe Biden is allowing diseased people from central America to come in, get bit by mosquitos then go and bite US citizens. Want to get rid of Malaria, start burying the illegals by the 10s of thousands. They would head back to their country very quickly, knowing that they arent wanted here. Right ugly mad Maxine Waters?

Forum List

Back