I applaud Obama for helping the Kurds take back the Mosul dam.

If left in the hands of ISIS tens of thousands of people could have died had they destroyed the dam.

Now I just hope we keep up the air pressure. The air pressure the left mocked me for when I called for it months ago.

Better late than never, and there were many who wrote & said "Muslims kiling Muslims, good". The US needs to continue helping the Kurds, ISIS is nihilistic.

You gave Oblama a compliment!!??

toonvectors-10204-940.jpg

I think the victory dance might be too early. I'm trying to pull up BBC to see if they have an update but this is what the Kurds are facing at the dam.

Apparently ISIS has some whiz kids bomb makers in their ranks.

ISIS booby traps Mosul Dam, which could unleash 18-metre-high wall of water on Iraq’s second largest city

ISIS booby traps Mosul Dam, which could unleash 18-metre-high wall of water on Iraq’s second largest city | National Post

i am sure they will find and fix any boobs.....that are trapped...

If left in the hands of ISIS tens of thousands of people could have died had they destroyed the dam.

Now I just hope we keep up the air pressure. The air pressure the left mocked me for when I called for it months ago.

They would not have destroyed it, since they needed it for leverage...

They would not have destroyed it, since they needed it for leverage...

No way of knowing, and the US needs to continue helping the Kurds. They deserve a share of the credit, along with the US Air Force.

Obama defined this originally as a humanitarian mission. Protecting dams is now considered humanitarian? What about power plants? Hospitals? Roads and bridges? Cute kitties kicked by ISIS?

Do you honestly think that ISIS would've destroyed it? They've been capturing infrastructure and setting up for the long haul for months, if not since their inception, so it seems very out there to think they'd destroy something still under their control.

Do you honestly think that ISIS would've destroyed it? They've been capturing infrastructure and setting up for the long haul for months, if not since their inception, so it seems very out there to think they'd destroy something still under their control.
Why not? They've destroyed plenty of other buildings. Some hundreds of years old & dear to average muslims. How can one judge the sanity of those that would behead & torture children?

That's great. I wish he would help us take back our southern border.

the air pressure seems to vary ... one moment Obama is helping the Kurds, one moment Obama is starting a war ... both depend on the mood of the RW.

Pipe dream as long as Obama is president & Reid controls the Senate.

I know it.

The only reason the border is open is because the politicians WANT it open.
The only reason we have deficit spending is because the politicians WANT deficit spending.
The only reason we have troops in afghan is because the politicians WANT troops in afghan.
The only reason our tax code is effed up is because the politicians WANT it that way.

All three branches of government have been infiltrated and are irredeemably corrupt.
..and voting has no effect.

This country is finished.

Why not? They've destroyed plenty of other buildings. Some hundreds of years old & dear to average muslims. How can one judge the sanity of those that would behead & torture children?

...Because, as I said, they've been accumulating a lot of infrastructure to build a new nation with. Destroying historical buildings and other important sites is nothing new to extremists; a few years ago, the Saudi government bulldozed over the childhood home of Muhammad and flattened a nearby cemetery so a new luxury hotel could be built there for tourists coming to Mecca.

A "limited" air campaign will not fix the problem. Since Obama has started his illegal war in Iraq, he has not been on point about anything except for his own propaganda. If this had been an (R) doing this the so called media would be telling a different narrative. Notice how the far left media is down playing Obama's illegal war in Iraq.

One minute Obama is pursing a goal of preventing genocide the next he is starting a war depending on the mood of the LW.

my, how original.

Forum List

Back