I bought a new iPhone 7 and I have a technical question

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've been android my whole life and having a bit of trouble adapting. When I post YouTube links now they show up as actual links instead of videos in the threads. Is there an option to change it back to the way it was on my Samsung?

Tried to use the media function?
Where is that?
Its were you can adjust text size, color, alignment, ect, given you are not using tapatalk or something.
No media function there
It should be there in the browser.

zrdwp4i7.jpg

Where is that?
Its were you can adjust text size, color, alignment, ect, given you are not using tapatalk or something.
No media function there

zrdwp4i7.jpg
I see that option but it has no effect on the visual on my end. On my old phone if someone posted a video I could see & play the video. On this phone all I see is a link that redirects me.

It must be a setting in my phone somewhere no?

Where is that?
No media function there

zrdwp4i7.jpg
I see that option but it has no effect on the visual on my end. On my old phone if someone posted a video I could see & play the video. On this phone all I see is a link that redirects me.

It must be a setting in my phone somewhere no?
Found this one. Quite old but may help you.
Is there a way to stop YouTube links from safari from opening on the YouTube app? • /r/apple

You can also try another browser.

Yes it's true
Well, I haven't seen anyone using earbuds in a long time. Everyone uses bluetooth headphones nowadays. Can you use normal bluetooth headphones with the iPhone 7 or do you have to buy a $700 special kind made by Apple?

I hate Apple. I freed myself from the Apple plantation years ago. I'm sorry to hear they caught you in their nets. You will be in my and my family's thoughts and prayers.

My husband and my son both own Apple i phones and I know that my son has a iphone 7 (not sure about my husband's as he just bought his). I will ask him about this when I have the opportunity to talk to him. I don't own a cellphone of any kind as I have no interest in phones. To me - it's a waste of valuable time. People can write me a letter or an email if its important and I will read it when I can.

From what I understand Apple is the best product on the market (still). It sounds like you did your research on which phone to purchase.

Forum List

Back