You Are Here----->

Bull shit. no President has ever done that.

1721399180582.jpeg

You don't think there are any policy differences between Trump and Biden?

not on any thing of substance. There is a few social issues they pretend to disagree on, but they govern basically the same way. Spend more money than we have and try to control our lives as much as they can.

Nothing changed between 2016 and 2017 and nothing changed between 2020 and 2021.

not on any thing of substance. There is a few social issues they pretend to disagree on, but they govern basically the same way. Spend more money than we have and try to control our lives as much as they can.

Nothing changed between 2016 and 2017 and nothing changed between 2020 and 2021.
So you think Trump is lying when he says he's closing the border?

So you think Trump is lying when he says he's closing the border?

He didn't do it last time, why would it be any different this time?

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

The cost of living will be lower, your taxes will be lower, and business will be booming.

The cost of living will not go down, the cost of living never goes down. Our income has more than made up for any increase in the COL.

I doubt my taxes will be lower as I do not make enough for Trump to give a crap about me.

Business are already booming, record profits across almost all sectors.

It was still more than when he started. And the reduction had more to do with the Republican controlled House than with Obama.
No it wasn’t

Democrats controlled the House and the Senate by wide margins when he was elected

The cost of living will not go down, the cost of living never goes down. Our income has more than made up for any increase in the COL.

I doubt my taxes will be lower as I do not make enough for Trump to give a crap about me.

Business are already booming, record profits across almost all sectors.

You asked, I told you. You don't want to accept the truth? I don't care.

He didn't do it last time, why would it be any different this time?

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.
The difference being what you do with them when they are caught. Trump will be sending them back to Mexico, Biden flys them to your neighborhood

Wrong again, Duhammed. Truth easily triggers the dimwitted.
Your fake news article does not change that immutable fact that it is not possible for tax cuts to cause a deficit.

The reason that you are so easily fooled by the complete nonsense written in a fake news article is because you have a very low IQ.

Deficit spending causes deficits.

You asked, I told you. You don't want to accept the truth? I don't care.

But you did not tell the truth.

The cost of living will not go down, the cost of living never goes down.

That you are too much of a partisan hack to understand this is not really my problem.

Your fake news article does not change that immutable fact that it is not possible for tax cuts to cause a deficit.

The reason that you are so easily fooled by the complete nonsense written in a fake news article is because you have a very low IQ.

Deficit spending causes deficits.
It wasn’t a news article you ignoramus. It was a press release from the US Senate Committee on the Budget with a link to the nonpartisan CBO Report that found Trump’s tax cuts will explode the deficit. Now you have not only proved yourself to be a fool, but you have shown yourself to have the reading comprehension skills of a rock.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back