You Are Here----->

It wasnā€™t a news article you ignoramus. It was a press release from the US Senate Committee on the Budget with a link to the CBO Report that found Trumpā€™s tax cuts will explode the deficit. Now you have not only proved yourself to be a fool, but you have shown yourself to have the reading comprehension skills of a rock.
"Press Release" and "news article" are not mutually exclusive terms, you incredibly stupid low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

And you are also a fucking liar. The CBO report does not say that Trump's tax cuts will "explode the deficit", you lying piece of shit. You didn't even read it, jackass party of slavery supporter.

Why do LWNJs such as yourself base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourselves?

I love the Trump tax cuts. The money I didn't have taken away from me will be thoroughly enjoyed by my posterity.

"Press Release" and "news article" are not mutually exclusive terms, you incredibly stupid low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

And you are also a fucking liar. The CBO report does not say that Trump's tax cuts will "explode the deficit", you lying piece of shit. You didn't even read it, jackass party of slavery supporter.

Why do LWNJs such as yourself base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourselves?

I love the Trump tax cuts. The money I didn't have taken away from me will be thoroughly enjoyed by my posterity.
Only in your world is a 4.6 trillion dollar deficit not ā€œexploding the deficit.ā€ The CBO report ran over different scenarios and concluded that expansion of the Trump tax cuts will result in a multi-trillion deficit. But hey, you and the other so-called conservatives continue to bitch about the deficit while not truly giving a shit about it. After all you think that 4.6 trillion dollars is just chump change anyway.

Yeah, as for the money you nested away for ā€œyour posterity,ā€ that will just go to pay for interest on the debt. Nice thinking there, Idiot.

Everyone loves a tax cut. Just donā€™t kid yourself that tax cuts will raise revenue and cut the deficit. It hasnā€™t in the past 50 years and it will not now. As far as cuts in spending, good luck with that. Neither the Pubs nor the Democrats will ever come to agreement on cutting programs near and dear to their hearts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back