🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Can See Gog and Magog From My House

Exciting to live in a time when you know what's coming next.

Russia uses Iran as base to bomb Syrian militants for first time

Not so sure about what is coming next. Things can go in almost any direction.
You need to study the Bible then.

Read it. Some parts were good for thought, some parts were a bloody good time (pun definitely intended), some parts just bored me to tears (especially who was begetting whom). Just because it ends with some writer's opium-induced dream doesn't mean that's how the world is going to come to an end.

All in all, it just wasn't as entertaining as the Greek mythologies.

Well since you don't have any answers to how we got here then looks like your just giving opinions based on nothing.
People that demonstrate an inability to distinguish between a Creator vrs polytheistic godlings, or differentiate between a collection of sacred writings gathered of nearly 1500 years of time vrs oral legends recorded by entertainers are just too stupid to be bothered with.

We have entire libraries and museums of how we got from slime to you and me. Just because you'd rather put your faith in a tale of a Jewish Zombie and His Deadbeat Dad as told in the Big Book Of Semitic Fairy Tales doesn't negate all that information that we've compiled.

We have entire libraries and museums of how we got from slime to you and me. Just because you'd rather put your faith in a tale of a Jewish Zombie and His Deadbeat Dad as told in the Big Book Of Semitic Fairy Tales doesn't negate all that information that we've compiled.

Just because you want to put your ' faith ' in some scientist and his followers unproven theology who died begging Gods forgiveness . Only proves you have an opinion based on lies. .

Dude, there is nothing incompatible between evolution and an understanding of the Bible or Christianity.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of Christians believe in evolution. The Baptists and other fundamentalists do not speak for us.

So your point is simply a false dichotomy. No one has to choose between Christianity and science.

But your summary of Christianity as "a tale of a Jewish Zombie and His Deadbeat Dad as told in the Big Book Of Semitic Fairy Tales" demonstrates that you dont have the first clue about what Christianity or the Bible is. You are ignorant on the level of a first grade child with brain damage.

And since you cannot accurately reword what Christianity is, how the fuck do you spasm your two tiny gray cells to think you can evaluate and then reject it without looking like the ass hole you truly are?

Just because you want to put your ' faith ' in some scientist and his followers unproven theology who died begging Gods forgiveness . Only proves you have an opinion based on lies. .
What is truly ironic is that the vast majority of the librtary of science he refers to is/was written by Christians.

The author of the Big Bang theory was a Catholic priest and atheist scientists fought it every step of the way as it was finally proven beyond reasonable doubt to be valid..

So forgive me. Isn't that what your god demands you do?

I'm pretty sure you can't reach out and convert by calling people ass holes.

I'm pretty sure you can't reach out and convert by calling people ass holes.
Why the fuck do you think I am trying to convert you?

I really couldnt care less what you do, believe or do not, that is YOUR choice, not mine.

"I'm an ambassador of Christ and you're an asshole. I don't get why you won't listen to me. But that's okay, I'll happily watch you roast in Hell."

So much for that forgiveness thing, huh?

"I'm an ambassador of Christ and you're an asshole. I don't get why you won't listen to me. But that's okay, I'll happily watch you roast in Hell."

So much for that forgiveness thing, huh?
It is not my place to forgive you and God wont do it unless you ask Him to, and He cant do that if your dont ask because you do not believe.

When will you morons start accepting responsibility for your own bullshit?

We only try to convert open minded people who can think for themselves.

God through the Holy Spirit does the conversion, really.

If *we* do the conversion, then someones soul is fated for all eternity for things *we* did or did not do?

I dont think that is a Just God if so.

God uses us to be His instruments at His choosing, and were everyone to refuse to teach a person truly seeking knowledge of God, the stones would cry out the Gospel for them.

It is not *my* responsibility, regardless, to spoon feed idiot trolls.

Forum List

Back