I can volunteer to annoy the next new moderator if you want

I think we need to be clear about job specifications here. There is a difference between a forum nuisance and a forum Annoyance. Nuisances are like lemmings - thousands of beastly little rodents that migrate in a hormonally unbalanced fashion from board to board. Annoyances, however, are craftier - calibrating their strategies to the individual moderator - never going so far as to be banned or restricted but capable of inducing teeth grinding migraines and disrupting the normal flow of flaming.

Now watch our friend illustrate his inability to multi-quote.
sleep.gif

Annoying Scale:

1=Care4All, Immie
8 Mountainman
10 Being the MOST ANNOYING EVER! (so many to choose from)

Feel free to fill in the blanks~

I don't rate a ten, but then I haven't been banned yet.

An 8's not bad - puts you in the top 20th Annoyance percentile - quite competitive.

Independent studies have shown there is an inverse relationship between blushing and annoyability. What's your blush ratio?

Check your math. On the scale 1-10, #8 is not in top 20.

Ame®icano;1468165 said:
I don't rate a ten, but then I haven't been banned yet.

An 8's not bad - puts you in the top 20th Annoyance percentile - quite competitive.

Independent studies have shown there is an inverse relationship between blushing and annoyability. What's your blush ratio?

It's always confusing when someone tries to get a derailed thread back on track. :doubt:

Ame®icano;1468165 said:

It's always confusing when someone tries to get a derailed thread back on track. :doubt:

Funny, eh?

I have experience annoying moderators on a large message board (besides this one), and on quite a few smaller message boards that I haunt on occasion.

Let me know if you need anybody to annoy a new moderator next time you get one.

If you get anymore annoying we'll need another moderator just to moderate you! :razz:

Forum List

Back