I challenge the WEF/Democrats to host a conversation that gets a billion views like Trump/Elon.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
America needs to see who supports the WEF/Democrats. If a billion people view a interview with a democrat, I'd be shocked.

Maybe Obama should try?

First off. WEF/Democrats and their controlled parties around the world are hated by the masses.

Second, no WEF/Democrat could come close to a billion views because all they do is gaslight.

Third, Kamala and Walz can't even do interviews while Trump and Vance do interviews all day.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats are working with the WEF to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.

Last edited:
America needs to see who supports the WEF/Democrats. If a billion people view a interview with a democrat, I'd be shocked.

Maybe Obama should try?

First off. WEF/Democrats and their controlled parties around the world are hated by the masses.

Second, no WEF/Democrat could come close to a billion views because all they do is gaslight.

Third, Kamala and Walz can't even do interviews while Trump and Vance do interviews all day.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats are working with the WEF to intentionally collapse America and usher in the great reset.
Son, how many Americans you think there are?

Maybe Obama should try?

Democrats = WEF

BINGO!
The strange perversions and symbols at the Olympic openings- coming right down from the WEF!

On Tuesday, O’Brien responded critically to a Monday night interview between Trump and right-wing billionaire Elon Musk, during which the former president praised Musk’s union-busting tactics at his various companies.

“I look at what you do,” Trump told Musk, laughing. “You walk in and you just say, ‘You wanna quit?’ They go on strike — I won’t mention the name of the company — but they go on strike and you say, ‘That’s OK. You’re all gone. You’re all gone. So, every one of you is gone.’”

In a statement to Politico, O’Brien responded to the interview by noting that “firing workers for organizing, striking, and exercising their rights as Americans is economic terrorism.”

Maybe Obama should try?

Democrats = WEF

There was no billion clicks you dolts

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back