🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't give two shits about Hillary breaking some glass ceiling. I simply couldn't care less.

Male/female is just not an important metric to me. You're either capable to do a job or you're not. But based on democratic shallowness I expect their next "new" presidential candidate in the next cycle to be a Latino. They've determined that the office they are running for is not a serious job so searching for a candidate based first on color & sex is completely appropriate to them.

What a whine fest.

As the father of a daughter, I quite understand why many women are glad to see this day. That you think that this is THE ONLY reason why Hillary Clinton was nominated just shows how shallow your evaluation is.

Male/female is just not an important metric to me. You're either capable to do a job or you're not. But based on democratic shallowness I expect their next "new" presidential candidate in the next cycle to be a Latino. They've determined that the office they are running for is not a serious job so searching for a candidate based first on color & sex is completely appropriate to them.
Of course you don't think it's a big deal. You're a self-centered white male.

White males have completely dominated the Presidency and party nominations for over two centuries. If you aren't a white male, you tend to notice shit like that, and you tend to feel there is a serious need to change it.

That's why when Trump pines for the good old days, he is (knowingly or unknowingly) pining for the days when women and darkies knew their place and when homos stayed in the closet.

It's a big deal when a centuries old blockade is broken. A YUUUGE deal.

What a whine fest.

As the father of a daughter, I quite understand why many women are glad to see this day. That you think that this is THE ONLY reason why Hillary Clinton was nominated just shows how shallow your evaluation is.
That you say I said, that is the only reason she won, just shows how shallow your trolling skills are.

White males have completely dominated the Presidency and party nominations for over two centuries. If you aren't a white male, you tend to notice shit like that, and you tend to feel there is a serious need to change it.

That's why when Trump pines for the good old days, he is (knowingly or unknowingly) pining for the days when women and darkies knew their place and when homos stayed in the closet.

What does my skin color have to do with it? I stated my reasoning. Are you therefore suggesting that only white males are capable of judging someone's merit based on all factors and not just superfluous ones?

Oh man…you are too much.

HRC has the best resume of anyone to seek the job of POTUS since Bush 41.
Hmm, let's see. Her accomplishments as first lady were:
Failed health care task force caught in secret meetings
Travel office firing scandal
Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and stuff from White House

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:
Sold favorable decisions in return for million dollar contributions to the Clinton Fund

Quite a resume. She's avoided jail time for 30 years. I guess that's something.

If only real life were as vivid as your fantasies. Enjoy having Drumpf as your candidate….you two deserve each other.
The only fantasy here is that Hillary is qualified to be president.

She is highly qualified. I think honest people can disagree on whether she should or should not be President, but there is no disputing that she is as qualified as many of the Presidents who have preceeded her.

Qualifications:
Secretary of State
Senator
Advisor to a President
Lawyer.

She has as much or more relevant experience than John F. Kennedy had, more than Eisenhower, far more than Herbert Hoover, Warren Harding, Benjamin Harrison.

She is qualified- whether you think she is the right candidate or not is up to you.

What does my skin color have to do with it? I stated my reasoning. Are you therefore suggesting that only white males are capable of judging someone's merit based on all factors and not just superfluous ones?
I am saying that when women and minorities have been locked out of so many institutions and privileges which you take for granted, it is a big deal when they break down those barriers.

You have no idea the message you are communicating from your insulated perch.

The GOP claims to be the party of Lincoln, and yet it is the Democrats who have been breaking down those barriers for over half a century now.

It should have been the Republican party. Instead, people like you communicate something quite the opposite.

When the GOP selects a guy like Trump who pines for the old days which he says were great, he is communicating he wants us to go back to a time to which women and minorities never want to return.

Oh man…you are too much.

Hmm, let's see. Her accomplishments as first lady were:
Failed health care task force caught in secret meetings
Travel office firing scandal
Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and stuff from White House

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:
Sold favorable decisions in return for million dollar contributions to the Clinton Fund

Quite a resume. She's avoided jail time for 30 years. I guess that's something.

If only real life were as vivid as your fantasies. Enjoy having Drumpf as your candidate….you two deserve each other.
The only fantasy here is that Hillary is qualified to be president.

She is highly qualified. I think honest people can disagree on whether she should or should not be President, but there is no disputing that she is as qualified as many of the Presidents who have preceeded her.

Qualifications:
Secretary of State
Senator
Advisor to a President
Lawyer.

She has as much or more relevant experience than John F. Kennedy had, more than Eisenhower, far more than Herbert Hoover, Warren Harding, Benjamin Harrison.

She is qualified- whether you think she is the right candidate or not is up to you.

Yeah, Eisenhower, because planning and executing the largest amphibious operation in history, followed up by a successful land campaign, all the while placating various factions involving multiple foreign powers has no translation to being president......

I am saying that when women and minorities have been locked out of so many institutions and privileges which you take for granted, it is a big deal when they break down those barriers.

The GOP claims to be the party of Lincoln, and yet it is the Democrats who have been breaking down those barriers for over half a century now.

It should have been the Republican party. Instead, people like you communicate something quite the opposite.

When the GOP selects a guy like Trump who pines for the old days which he says were great, he is communicating he wants us to go back to a time to which women and minorities never want to return.

How many "firsts" when it came to various cabinet posts in the Bush whitehouse have to be ignored to make trashing republicans work in your statement?

How many "firsts" when it came to various cabinet posts in the Bush whitehouse have to be ignored to make trashing republicans work in your statement?
Every first in the Bush Administration was marked, dumbass. Don't start manufacturing bullshit they weren't.

Like many voted for Obama for only this reason many will vote for Hillary for "her" reason.
Meanwhile America will continue in its decline because we elect people based on irrelevant superfluous bullshit who are not otherwise up to the task they've been elected to do.

Yea! Should we celebrate now or later?

What a whine fest.

That you say I said, that is the only reason she won, just shows how shallow your trolling skills are.

That you are trying to backpedal from your own OP shows your typical lack of integrity.

You: Like many voted for Obama for only this reason many will vote for Hillary for "her" reason.

Every first in the Bush Administration was marked, dumbass. Don't start manufacturing bullshit they weren't.

They seem to be ignored in your post.... and how many republicans voted for the civil rights acts?

What a whine fest.

That you are trying to backpedal from your own OP shows your typical lack of integrity.

You: Like many voted for Obama for only this reason many will vote for Hillary for "her" reason.
There is no back pedaling. You are too stupid to be on this forum. Log out or goto the flamezone idiot

Oh man…you are too much.

Candy , ask yourself this.

If the candidate were named Henry Clinton with the same EXACT resume and were running against a female Democrat in the primary who had MUCH less experience would you still be claiming that Henry had the best resume?

The rest of us know the answer , I'm just curious as to whether you can answer honestly.

Oh man…you are too much.

If the candidate were named Henry Clinton with the same EXACT resume and were running against a female Democrat in the primary who had MUCH less experience would you still be claiming that Henry had the best resume?

The rest of us know the answer , I'm just curious as to whether you can answer honestly.

Yup

Oh man…you are too much.

Yup

That's a lie and you know it.

Good day

So it’s no accomplishment to get elected to Senate? Be approved 94-2 by your constituents in ascension to SoS?

To win a Grammy?

IF you think not, that is your right. You have ever right to be a dumbass. If that is what you think…you’re exercising your rights to the fullness.
when Citizens United is in place and she's sucking Goldman's cawk for contributions? Ummm..... no.

Congratulations…you’re exercising your right to be a perfect dumbass.
So you have no retort? Figures.

The only reason she is where she is because of who she knows, NOT because of her abilities. You must be proud

hiLIARy Clinton "release the Goldman speech transcripts" countdown clock

I doubt she knew the hundreds of thousands who voted for her twice as Senator from NY. I doubt she knew every Senator who voted for her very well. But, hell, its your fantasy.

I don’t pay a lot of attention to who posts what. I’m not sure who you supported so I looked back recently. You seem to have been a Bernie backer. But as a Senator, you say, he accomplished nothing by being elected…. So I don’t follow whatever logic you’re using.

No matter. HRC will win without your support. Get used to it.
I do have to say, when she was a senator from New York, even my Dad--who was a staunch Republican--told me to shut up when I started dissing her. He approved of her, said she was doing a good job for them. I guess you had to know my Dad to appreciate what that means.
ummm..... its because she IS a Republican :banghead:. She's Wall Street's puppet. Theres a reason she wont release her Goldman speech' transcripts hon. hiLIARy Clinton "release the Goldman speech transcripts" countdown clock

The lemmings like candycorn, Ravi & Valerie are voting for her simply because she has a vajayjay. Sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back