🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't give two shits about Hillary breaking some glass ceiling. I simply couldn't care less.

Pantsuit has zero accomplishments of her own. Being married to someone and taking $$$ from 1%'ers aren't accomplishments

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time Senator from NY
4 Years as SoS
Grammy Winner
Consistently voted the most/one of the most admired persons in the US/World

Holding titles is not an accomplishment candyEstalishmentdrone

So it’s no accomplishment to get elected to Senate? Be approved 94-2 by your constituents in ascension to SoS?

To win a Grammy?

IF you think not, that is your right. You have ever right to be a dumbass. If that is what you think…you’re exercising your rights to the fullness.
when Citizens United is in place and she's sucking Goldman's cawk for contributions? Ummm..... no.

Congratulations…you’re exercising your right to be a perfect dumbass.
So you have no retort? Figures.

The only reason she is where she is because of who she knows, NOT because of her abilities. You must be proud

hiLIARy Clinton "release the Goldman speech transcripts" countdown clock

I doubt she knew the hundreds of thousands who voted for her twice as Senator from NY. I doubt she knew every Senator who voted for her very well. But, hell, its your fantasy.

I don’t pay a lot of attention to who posts what. I’m not sure who you supported so I looked back recently. You seem to have been a Bernie backer. But as a Senator, you say, he accomplished nothing by being elected…. So I don’t follow whatever logic you’re using.

No matter. HRC will win without your support. Get used to it.

Blue of course. Like most of the electoral map (the states where people live anyway).

Remove the cities from those blue states, and they are more red than you think.

Yeah, well, you go ahead and try to remove cities from states there dumble-dork. I like the nation the way it is.

Who said anything about removing them?

You did.

From the counting, not an election. Ugh.

Makes zero sense but whatever.

So it’s no accomplishment to get elected to Senate? Be approved 94-2 by your constituents in ascension to SoS?

To win a Grammy?

IF you think not, that is your right. You have ever right to be a dumbass. If that is what you think…you’re exercising your rights to the fullness.
when Citizens United is in place and she's sucking Goldman's cawk for contributions? Ummm..... no.

The only reason she is where she is because of who she knows, NOT because of her abilities. You must be proud

I doubt she knew the hundreds of thousands who voted for her twice as Senator from NY. I doubt she knew every Senator who voted for her very well. But, hell, its your fantasy.

I don’t pay a lot of attention to who posts what. I’m not sure who you supported so I looked back recently. You seem to have been a Bernie backer. But as a Senator, you say, he accomplished nothing by being elected…. So I don’t follow whatever logic you’re using.

Winning a Senator's seat in NY as a democrat is like being the biggest flea on a Dog's left nut.

To win a Grammy?

Winning a Senator's seat in NY as a democrat is like being the biggest flea on a Dog's left nut.

I guess you’d have to be a flea on a dogs nut to know for sure. In that case, please elaborate.

To win a Grammy?

Just because I don't support hiLIARy doesn't mean I won't support her opponent dummy. And winning in NY (carpetbagger that she was) while taking $$$ from Wall St is no big accomplishment hon.

To win a Grammy?

Don't forget that she was simultaneously fluffing Wall St for donations

I guess you’d have to be a flea on a dogs nut to know for sure. In that case, please elaborate.

I have a feeling you have never seen Triumph the Insult Comic dog, that's one of his insults.

To win a Grammy?

Just because I don't support hiLIARy doesn't mean I won't support her opponent dummy. And winning in NY (carpetbagger that she was) while taking $$$ from Wall St is no big accomplishment hon.

I’m sure the GOP opponent held bake sales and pawned his cufflinks.

Being elected Senator is an accomplishment. Being approved 94-2 as SoS is an accomplishment. I guess when she is sworn in, you’ll be swearing she still hasn’t accomplished anything?

Whatever loser. Time to move along. Enjoy your misery….only 5 months of it to go.

I have a feeling you have never seen Triumph the Insult Comic dog, that's one of his insults.

I thought you were actually a flea on a dog’s nut. You have about the same intellectual bandwidth.

I thought you were actually a flea on a dog’s nut. You have about the same intellectual bandwidth.

Says the old hag who's been spamming all last night and this morning. You're embarrassing yourself

Pantsuit has zero accomplishments of her own. Being married to someone and taking $$$ from 1%'ers aren't accomplishments
Yep, Hillary Clinton literally married her way into politics, that sure is one helluva way to "break the glass ceiling", her biggest "accomplishmens" to date are hooking up with Bill and being a world class fraud.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -- Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, Game of Thrones

ooohh! I'm so insulted! you are so witty! About the same amount of wit as Hillary's charisma.....

/sarcasm.

Oh man…you are too much.

HRC has the best resume of anyone to seek the job of POTUS since Bush 41.

You're delusional.. she's a fucking zilch with a track record of lies and failure. But in your topsy turvy world, that's success. You need to have your head examined.

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time Senator from NY
4 Years as SoS
Grammy Winner
Consistently voted the most/one of the most admired persons in the US/World

Congratulations on not using profanity…I know that was hard for you.
Grammy winner?

candycorn is the resident crony establ Dem fluffer. Be proud girl lol

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

To win a Grammy?

I do have to say, when she was a senator from New York, even my Dad--who was a staunch Republican--told me to shut up when I started dissing her. He approved of her, said she was doing a good job for them. I guess you had to know my Dad to appreciate what that means.

She's broken so many mirrors, how hard can it be to break a piece of glass?

Oh man…you are too much.

HRC has the best resume of anyone to seek the job of POTUS since Bush 41.
Hmm, let's see. Her accomplishments as first lady were:
Failed health care task force caught in secret meetings
Travel office firing scandal
Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and stuff from White House

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:
Sold favorable decisions in return for million dollar contributions to the Clinton Fund

Quite a resume. She's avoided jail time for 30 years. I guess that's something.

If only real life were as vivid as your fantasies. Enjoy having Drumpf as your candidate….you two deserve each other.
The only fantasy here is that Hillary is qualified to be president.

To win a Grammy?

I do have to say, when she was a senator from New York, even my Dad--who was a staunch Republican--told me to shut up when I started dissing her. He approved of her, said she was doing a good job for them. I guess you had to know my Dad to appreciate what that means.
My uncle in NY was an organizer for Obama and he told me never to vote for that lying bitch.

Forum List

Back