I don't understand why Republicans can't carry loaded weapons at their convention.

Well, you're right....What this world needs is MORE right wing, bigoted nitwits with lots of weapons.....
Perhaps somewhat like Germany in the 1930s???

Sure because weapons make you safe. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

You see the only way we can get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. And since we can't do that (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have lots of guns and ammo.

Sure because weapons make you safe. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

You see the only way we can get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. And since we can't do that (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have lots of guns and ammo.

Again, I fully "agree" with your logic........MORE gun toting right wingers, you say, LESS killings by guns...I mean, WHO could argue with that caliber of "logic".....

And even the "Lord knows" quip shows an agreement with you...After all God is a gun-toting right wing conservative...Just ask those folks at Liberty University.

LOL

Following right wing "logic"..........We all know that, by having MORE cars on the road, will logically result in LESS car accidents..........Gotta love right wingers' cognitive skills, don't you think?

You see the only way we can get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first.

Actually......(if you "got rid" of liberals,) then you'd turn on one another with those same guns to prove who was "more patriotic"....Face it, you're all a bit sick in the head anyway....LOL

Forum List

Back