I feel so sorry for them

I don't give your Tarot cards and credence. obama ran on the economy so to say he inherited it is dishonest. He didn't fix jack shit, he has us still struggling after all this time. Trump couldn't do worse if he tried.

I can't believe these bed wetters still parrot that.

Their meat puppet faggot wanted the job, he ran for it, they gave it to him, they own the disastrous results.

Bush walked into a recession from Clinton. There wasn't years of caterwauling about it, his administration went in, cut taxes and let the recovery go through. The meat puppet faggot has allowed the malaise to continue and bed wetters still blame Bush even though the problem was caused by them and their housing mortgage scam.

I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are all of a sudden going to be a friend to the common working man, raise wages, improve job conditions, and bring all those jobs they have off-shored back home again. It was a masterful sales job. We heard the same old song and dance from Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, and here we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!
You still haven't found your "safe space" have you? Trump isn't even president yet and has secured more than 60,000 jobs and the stock market is rising to record highs!

So, who are the billionaire CEO types dealing with offshore jobs? The Generals? The healthcare benefits have proven to be lies with extraordinary premiums and no, you cannot keep your doctor!

He certainly is a friend to the common working man and those who want to be one. Sorry, your straw man fallacy is a failure.

Where has he restored jobs?? 60,000, prove what you say.
I didn't say he restored, he "secured". Fifty thousand with the Japanese gentleman, 10,000 with US Steel and 1,000 from Carrier.

Trump: 50,000 New US Jobs From Japan

U.S. Steel could restore up to 10,000 U.S. jobs

Carrier says it has deal with Trump to keep jobs in Indiana

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are all of a sudden going to be a friend to the common working man, raise wages, improve job conditions, and bring all those jobs they have off-shored back home again. It was a masterful sales job. We heard the same old song and dance from Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, and here we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!

Based on his Labor Secretary, doesn't look like workers have a friend in the White House

But Trump promised to bring back coal and steel production, to bring back jobs from China, to block international trade

Lets see what he delivers
We've had stupid for 8 years now and you can't sell your shit like before, we've lived the nightmare and no amount of smearing and hate is going to cover it up.

You leftards NEVER have anything to offer besides the other guy sucks. That's for children, time to move on and let the grownups handle it.

Obama inherited a depression, and now he is leaving a recovering economy. Now Trump will destroy it.
Trump will destroy every last vestige of your fascist hell hole you and your Obama created....it will be wonderful....

Time will tell. You just voted for a fascist who can give 10 craps for the working class, as he pretends to. He cares about the elites that he hired, to finally put the middle class and the poor in their place and create slave labor out of them. When they are ill, they will be turned out to pasture like the "losers" they are. Those who support Trump, will lose all the more, because they voted for their demise.

Then again you might be one of them, groveling at his feet.

Based on his Labor Secretary, doesn't look like workers have a friend in the White House

But Trump promised to bring back coal and steel production, to bring back jobs from China, to block international trade

We've had stupid for 8 years now and you can't sell your shit like before, we've lived the nightmare and no amount of smearing and hate is going to cover it up.

You leftards NEVER have anything to offer besides the other guy sucks. That's for children, time to move on and let the grownups handle it.

Obama inherited a depression, and now he is leaving a recovering economy. Now Trump will destroy it.
Trump will destroy every last vestige of your fascist hell hole you and your Obama created....it will be wonderful....

Time will tell. You just voted for a fascist who can give 10 craps for the working class, as he pretends to. He cares about the elites that he hired, to finally put the middle class and the poor in their place and create slave labor out of them. When they are ill, they will be turned out to pasture like the "losers" they are. Those who support Trump, will lose all the more, because they voted for their demise.

I didn't vote for Hillary.....

You still haven't found your "safe space" have you? Trump isn't even president yet and has secured more than 60,000 jobs and the stock market is rising to record highs!

So, who are the billionaire CEO types dealing with offshore jobs? The Generals? The healthcare benefits have proven to be lies with extraordinary premiums and no, you cannot keep your doctor!

He certainly is a friend to the common working man and those who want to be one. Sorry, your straw man fallacy is a failure.

I didn't say he restored, he "secured". Fifty thousand with the Japanese gentleman, 10,000 with US Steel and 1,000 from Carrier.

Tell me where, no not 1000, 750 and we do not know that for sure. The Japanese planned on coming here anyway, he is global, 10,000 Us Steel. Really you have been drinking coolaid.

Its a well known fact, many were coming back to begin with, they rather do business with Mexico than China, and Chinese salaries are raising.

Now the US, will cut wages and we will become the new China, low wages, poor working conditions, etc.

Do you really not see what is happening here.

I didn't vote for Hillary.....

I know you didn't. Its blatantly obvious.

Tell me where, no not 1000, 750 and we do not know that for sure. The Japanese planned on coming here anyway, he is global, 10,000 Us Steel. Really you have been drinking coolaid.

Its a well known fact, many were coming back to begin with, they rather do business with Mexico than China, and Chinese salaries are raising.

Now the US, will cut wages and we will become the new China, low wages, poor working conditions, etc.

Well, then if they were planning to create these jobs before the election, why didn't they do it under Obama's watch and why did they call Trump?

Friend, you are drinking the Koolaid... and have been for 8 years.

So, you asked me to prove it and I did. Now it's your turn. Link where US will cut wages. The Japanese planned to come for years, etc.

Blah blah blah, you demonic asshole. You are a broken record and batshit crazy to think anyone cares about your chants at this point. Time will tell how much longer you are free to roam the streets before the boys from the funny farm catch up to you.

I don't give your Tarot cards and credence. obama ran on the economy so to say he inherited it is dishonest. He didn't fix jack shit, he has us still struggling after all this time. Trump couldn't do worse if he tried.

Obviously you live in a bubble. The economy was in a depression when Obama took over.

Blah blah blah, you demonic asshole. You are a broken record and batshit crazy to think anyone cares about your chants at this point. Time will tell how much longer you are free to roam the streets before the boys from the funny farm catch up to you.

Deflecting the issue by attacking the poster. Using the Trump trick already, I didn't fall for him like you did.

Feel sorry that they voted for someone who is going to put the American Worker first over someone who wanted more globalization? Believe me they won't be sorry

Obviously you live in a bubble. The economy was in a depression when Obama took over.
No, it was a recession according to lucid people. obama made things worse by making things worse for business, where wealth is created. He never saw a measly 3% growth, it's lopping along at 1. something now. That isn't fixing anything.

But babbling endlessly about how you know Trump better than anyone else is like watching the bag lady on the street corner talking to herself.

Deflecting the issue by attacking the poster. Using the Trump trick already, I didn't fall for him like you did.
You attacked anyone that voted for Trump, attacked Trump (stupidly) and then say I've deflected. You aren't sane, Donald pushed you over the edge. And you WILL have lots of company, he isn't even president yet, when he is we'll see the foam fly.

Obama has been president for 8 years. Why aren't we enjoying the golden age of liberalism?

But we are. Obama's Reign has been exactly what Liberalism is designed to do: enable connected elites to enrich themselves on the backs of the workers.

That's why they loved Castro so much. He was their role model.

WHERE IS PENELOPE? She continues to post and then clicking off. Funny how she chastised me for a post and wanted proof, then when the tables are turned she runs away like a fearful child! I gave you proof, now it's up to you to prove if you have any credibility at all.

Hey Penelope! You haven't answered my post #28 as I answered you! Where's the proof?

So, you asked me to prove it and I did. Now it's your turn. Link where US will cut wages. The Japanese planned to come for years, etc.

Feel sorry that they voted for someone who is going to put the American Worker first over someone who wanted more globalization? Believe me they won't be sorry
The American public voted for some who will hurt the worker.

Why do you do this to yourself? After 8 years of an inept community organizer do you know how enjoyable it is to get up, grab my coffee, log in and see the Liberal butt hurt, misery and whining? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back