I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“I didn’t think — I mean, I have seen that, where people actually liked it,” Trump said Tuesday of the response to his more sober-seeming public-facing demeanor.

“But I didn’t feel different,” he continued. “I’ve always known this is a real — this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

The president has been criticized over the course of several weeks for repeatedly minimizing the coronavirus threat, while public health officials within his administration have issued urgent warnings as to the risk the disease posed to the nation. In his first statements on the coronavirus in late January, Trump said the United States had it “totally under control” and tweeted days later that it “will all work out well.”
-------------------------------------------------------
and yet it took him till March 16th to admit the seriousness of it. I wonder how LONG?

I'm sure he got the memo:
Coronavirus a public health emergency: WHO
Following a meeting on 30 January, an emergency committee by the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus outbreak as a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC).
Coronavirus death toll hits 213; WHO declares emergency

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
If the Orange Menace knew it was a pandemic before it was pandemic why didn’t he take more action? Why did he sit on his ass and call the virus a hoax? Why did he put American lives in danger by his inaction? Why weren’t test kits ordered immediately? Why didn’t Trump reestablish the Pandemic response team? Why did Trump treat American lives as disposable?

We need answers to these questions.

“I didn’t think — I mean, I have seen that, where people actually liked it,” Trump said Tuesday of the response to his more sober-seeming public-facing demeanor.

“But I didn’t feel different,” he continued. “I’ve always known this is a real — this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

The president has been criticized over the course of several weeks for repeatedly minimizing the coronavirus threat, while public health officials within his administration have issued urgent warnings as to the risk the disease posed to the nation. In his first statements on the coronavirus in late January, Trump said the United States had it “totally under control” and tweeted days later that it “will all work out well.”
and yet it took him till March 16th to admit the seriousness of it. I wonder how LONG?

Following a meeting on 30 January, an emergency committee by the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus outbreak as a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC).

My sister has visited China (not in the last year) and has friends and colleagues there. They've been sending the warning messages out since the middle of December, 2019. Too bad the current occupant of the White House wasn't more concerned with actually being President of the United States. I don't blame him for the virus. But jeez, if he and the worst of the worst that advise him could have fucked the response up any worse, I don't know how they could have done it. I suspect that even after the travel restrictions, it was already far too late.

1st known case of coronavirus traced back to November in China | Live Science

If the Orange Menace knew it was a pandemic before it was pandemic why didn’t he take more action? Why did he sit on his ass and call the virus a hoax? Why did he put American lives in danger by his inaction? Why weren’t test kits ordered immediately? Why didn’t Trump reestablish the Pandemic response team? Why did Trump treat American lives as disposable?

We need answers to these questions.
overseas.jpg

My sister has visited China (not in the last year) and has friends and colleagues there. They've been sending the warning messages out since the middle of December, 2019. Too bad the current occupant of the White House wasn't more concerned with actually being President of the United States. I don't blame him for the virus. But jeez, if he and the worst of the worst that advise him could have fucked the response up any worse, I don't know how they could have done it. I suspect that even after the travel restrictions, it was already far too late.

Too bad the current occupant of the White House wasn't more concerned with actually being President of the United States.

Too bad the House and Senate was more concerned about Impeachment.

Too bad the current occupant of the White House wasn't more concerned with actually being President of the United States.

Maybe. But it's neither here nor there in his response to the virus. If Trump had acted (even just a little bit) and behaved like the President of the United States instead of the mobster who thought he was above the law, none of it would have been necessary. Replace Trump with Obama or Clinton (Bill). The outrage from the right hand side of the aisle would have been off the chart...and let me just add that a few of those same Trump enablers were in that House and Senate when they decided to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office with a consenting adult. ^Shrug^.

Maybe. But it's neither here nor there in his response to the virus. If Trump had acted (even just a little bit) and behaved like the President of the United States instead of the mobster who thought he was above the law, none of it would have been necessary. Replace Trump with Obama or Clinton (Bill). The outrage from the right hand side of the aisle would have been off the chart...and let me just add that a few of those same Trump enablers were in that House and Senate when they decided to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office with a consenting adult. ^Shrug^.

when they decided to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office with a consenting adult.

been 20 years, and still making up crap about why he was impeached.

when they decided to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office with a consenting adult.

Well first off, you brought up the Trump impeachment. When compared to the reasons for the Clinton impeachment, well, there really is no comparison.
After five years of that patriot Ken Starr digging around Whitewater and finding bupkus, he gets lucky and finds out Clinton lies to the FBI under oath (admittedly) about a sex act in the Oval Office..with a consenting adult. And jeez, Clinton probably lied about the sex act cause he didn't want his wife to find out...about the sex act..in the Oval Office...with a consenting adult...said every man who's ever been caught in an affair on his wife.

He has acted moron.

He has acted moron.

Six weeks too late. That's because he isn't interested in being President...just the perpetual candidate running for office. His hostage address to the nation last Wednesday night should have made that clear to you. It's why the adults were called out in the next 24 hours to salvage the situation.

Well first off, you brought up the Trump impeachment. When compared to the reasons for the Clinton impeachment, well, there really is no comparison.
After five years of that patriot Ken Starr digging around Whitewater and finding bupkus, he gets lucky and finds out Clinton lies to the FBI under oath (admittedly) about a sex act in the Oval Office..with a consenting adult. And jeez, Clinton probably lied about the sex act cause he didn't want his wife to find out...about the sex act..in the Oval Office...with a consenting adult...said every man who's ever been caught in an affair on his wife.

Wow, you DO know what Clinton was impeached for.

he didn't want his wife to find out?

Did he really think she was that stupid?

No problem with him lying under oath?

tsk tsk

He has acted moron.

Six weeks too late. That's because he isn't interested in being President...just the perpetual candidate running for office. His hostage address to the nation last Wednesday night should have made that clear to you. It's why the adults were called out in the next 24 hours to salvage the situation.
You vermin are so full of shit you smell across the net.

He has acted moron.

You vermin are so full of shit you smell across the net.

Possibly. Although if you smell shit whilst sitting at your keyboard typing, I'd recommend you call a plumber. What amazes me about Trump supporters is that they'll buy any fuck up this snake oil salesman sells them..happily. I sit back smiling knowing that if a democrat were president and they handled the virus response like this, the calls for their removal (not impeachment or investigation) from the right wingers would be deafening. But Trump fiddles, campaign's, tweets, and shouts while the virus spreads uninhibited. I'm glad Pence stepped in and at least put the train back on the tracks.

If one drew a Venn diagram of Trump and psychics, there would be an almost total overlap of the two circles.

Not one psychic on Earth predicted 9/11. But AFTER 9/11, most of them claimed to have had a vision about it. And the rube herd falls for that shit every time.

Trump was asked in January if he thought this might be a pandemic and he flatly said no.

Now he says he knew before anyone else. He knows the rube herd will fall for that shit every time.

This is right out of Orwell.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

Forum List

Back