I guess there will now be even more refugees.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess there will now be even more refugees.

Thousands flee fierce Syrian rebel infighting near border

May 4, 2014 Updated: May 4, 2014 23:41:00 BEIRUT //

Heavy fighting between rival Islamic rebel groups in eastern Syria has killed 62 fighters and forced tens of thousands to flee their homes over several days of violence, activists said yesterday.

Meanwhile, Syria’s supreme constitutional court announced president Bashar Al Assad and two others will be the candidates in a coming June presidential election that Mr Al Assad is widely expected to win.

Rebels from the Al Qaeda breakaway group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and fighters of the Al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front have fought each other for months over territory they previously captured together from Mr Al Assad’s forces.

Read more at:

http://www.thenational.ae/world/mid...an-rebel-infighting-near-border#ixzz30u0PAqPW

The US war on Syria.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNzSmIdr3JY]US and NATO troops train on the Syrian border - YouTube[/ame]

On the Syria-Israel border, a field hospital is saving lives of Syrian who got injured and their lives are at risk. Earlier this morning May 6th, Noga Erez, a paramedic who saves lives on the border, received The President’s Award for Excellence for her outstanding service. Now, for the first time she shares her experiences from the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another zionist PR stunt.

If Israeli really cared it would take the Syrian refuges into the country and grant them citizenship. . :cool:

It is already overrun with African migrants, plus overcrowded accommodation for Israelis themselves, not to mention the Gazan evacuees still not permanently rehoused. I guess Israel needs to build more homes. :D

If Israeli really cared it would take the Syrian refuges into the country and grant them citizenship. . :cool:

It is already overrun with African migrants, plus overcrowded accommodation for Israelis themselves, not to mention the Gazan evacuees still not permanently rehoused. I guess Israel needs to build more homes.
Yea,..... the negev is way over crowed. . :cuckoo:

It is already overrun with African migrants, plus overcrowded accommodation for Israelis themselves, not to mention the Gazan evacuees still not permanently rehoused. I guess Israel needs to build more homes.

Yep.

Yep.

Say, Saudi Arabia recently deported 50,000 Ethiopian workers. They now have room to take in 50,000 refugees to take the place of the Ethiopians.

Speaking of refugees, remember how many Christians there were in Iraq before the ill advised GOP fiasco? How many did Bush bring here? Remember, there are a million fewer. Where did they go?

Republicans always pretending to "care" about people. Still, some buy it. Others, like me, know better.

Speaking of refugees, remember how many Christians there were in Iraq before the ill advised GOP fiasco? How many did Bush bring here? Remember, there are a million fewer. Where did they go?

Republicans always pretending to "care" about people. Still, some buy it. Others, like me, know better.

I don't know how many were brought here. However, you will find many at Assyrians churches in the U.S. who probably know the answer to your question.

Forum List

Back