i have a serious question on haircuts...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I will put this here, because a few regulars claim to be millionaires and all and never post or got to other threads..move this if you wish..but I am trying to be bi partisan..

After I saw the meme on hillary

What's the difference between a $15 dollar hair cuts and $600 dollar ones?

Is it just because you have the money and enjoy your favorite barber or hair stylist ?

I don't get it my favorite bar tender to talk to don't charge me $600 bucks to buy a bud light, when I can go down the street and get it for the same price..hell my favorite bartender buys me drinks.

So what is it with $600 hair cuts?

14141568_1576792315960619_4239840544906346103_n.jpg

Maybe these were worth $600 bucks at the time

hair-cuts-celebrity-01.jpg

farrah_fawcett_hair0509_196x246.jpg

images

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-4_16-4-4.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-4_16-4-4.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 38
Why does it matter?

In 2 weeks you need another one

$18 T-edger bought 12 years ago.

Use it once a week on the stubble

At 51 one my Damn hair grows on my head.. I still can't grow a Damn full beard or get more then a few chest hairs..

Lol

But at least I am blessed on not looking like trump..

I was looking for another pic.

But this one is funny..

r9Ey8ON.jpg

$585.

I am just trying to figure out the reason for it?

Is it really that common in Paris, New York , LA. That people charge $600 bucks for a lousy haircut?

I thought that stuff was only in movies..
$15 would be too cheap for a gal but a decent stylist could bang it out in 1/2 hr. My friend had a stylist salon and I spent a LOT of time there. Met lots of gals, hehe.

Women are a LOT pickier than men and there a huge emotional investment apparently so it isn't just a haircut to them, it's an identity creation, makeover, whatever. And redos happen if the consensus surrounding them wasn't up to snuff so he charged ample money for it.

At 51 one my Damn hair grows on my head.. I still can't grow a Damn full beard or get more then a few chest hairs..

Lol

But this one is funny..

r9Ey8ON.jpg
I have more hair on my chin than I do on my head

Lol

But this one is funny..

r9Ey8ON.jpg
I have more hair on my chin than I do on my head

That's what I thought..dude it used to piss me off in H.S. 33 years ago and a off a sudden a kid comes in with a full beard after summer vacation and all I have is peach fuzz like Jeff Gordon..

Gordon_Graphic-x-large.jpg

My haircuts cost me about $3,500.

But that's because I have them done in England. The cut itself only amounts to about $12 and it does include a beard trim.

Barber.jpg

I do that because the word has gotten around in The U.S. that barbers who cut my hear are dead within two (2, liberals) weeks. I don't know what's causing it. Only that the last few times I had haircuts in America the barbers died. One of a sudden heart attack at a young (well, relatively young) age. The other was a very short guy who had a platform built around the chair that came with the rented shop. He stepped back to admire his work, fell (OK, he "did a Clinton") and broke his head on the pump handle of the adjacent chair. The last one died when the converted school bus he was using as a camper caught fire.

There seem to be NO American barbers who are willing to take the risk and I won't trust my hair to an illegal alien.

I will put this here, because a few regulars claim to be millionaires and all and never post or got to other threads..move this if you wish..but I am trying to be bi partisan..

After I saw the meme on hillary

Is it just because you have the money and enjoy your favorite barber or hair stylist ?

I don't get it my favorite bar tender to talk to don't charge me $600 bucks to buy a bud light, when I can go down the street and get it for the same price..hell my favorite bartender buys me drinks.

So what is it with $600 hair cuts?

14141568_1576792315960619_4239840544906346103_n.jpg

Maybe these were worth $600 bucks at the time

hair-cuts-celebrity-01.jpg

farrah_fawcett_hair0509_196x246.jpg

images

The problem with Hillary's $600 haircut is they put it on a $15 face

I cut my own, and have since I was 12. I cut my wife's hair as well, though it takes longer and dealing with a lot of picky annoying critiques, so yeah, if I cut a woman's hair I would charge at least $600. I doubt I even know how to find a place that charges $600; Ross Perot's barber only charged $9.00.

I did splurge in my 20's for one of those electric Wahlburg trimmer thingies. I checked out the prices in the humans' hair aisle and the kit with all the attachments cost $16.00. I walked over to the pets section and found essentially the same trimmer, for poodles, for $11, in the same friggin store.

Ever notice that Trumps hair always looks exactly the same? Like it's always the same length and style. Exactly the same.

The secret is out! He has it grown!

donald-trump-hair-growing-prairie-dropseed-tromso-norway-7.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back