I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

I think Trump made a wonderful speech.....full of promises of equality, redistribution of wealth, increased wages

Yet his choices for the cabinet seem to prove the complete opposite....they are anti-worker, oppose civil rights, oppose wage increases
trump is fos

I think Trump made a wonderful speech.....full of promises of equality, redistribution of wealth, increased wages

Yet his choices for the cabinet seem to prove the complete opposite....they are anti-worker, oppose civil rights, oppose wage increases
trump is fos

Like the Republican party has been ever since Reagan. I was a devout Republican for the first thirty years I voted. I changed after Reagan's first term. That son-of-a-bitch slashed tax rates to 50 year lows and quadrupled the national debt. Bush2 did essentially the same thing. Fuck the idea that it's right for the upper .1% of America to have 86% of our wealth. Anyone who thinks that's OK should do some serious soul searching!

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.

Nope. He just gave one hell of a speech and only an idiot like you would call it badmouthing.

Take a hike you old POS.
That was an awful speech. He made America sound like the worst place in the world. All the carnage, the violence, the drugs, the killing. He made it sound like other countries should bow before this country.

There was nothing unifying. In fact, for many people, it sounded very Nazi.

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.

Nope. He just gave one hell of a speech and only an idiot like you would call it badmouthing.

Take a hike you old POS.
That was an awful speech. He made America sound like the worst place in the world. All the carnage, the violence, the drugs, the killing. He made it sound like other countries should bow before this country.

It was a beautiful speech.

Take a hike you old POS.

Yes thank GOD he's here to pull us all from the despair and chaos we all live under What a great leader he'll be ,,,,NEVER has a man been so fos as he is The swamp now resides in our WH congrats repubs You f'ed up with gwb and now this inhuman garbage One would have thought you learned your lesson

Take a hike you old POS.

Yes thank GOD he's here to pull us all from the despair and chaos we all live under What a great leader he'll be ,,,,NEVER has a man been so fos as he is The swamp now resides in our WH congrats repubs You f'ed up with gwb and now this inhuman garbage One would have thought you learned your lesson
Trump will restore God and patriotism to this nation. But most of all, he will return the nation to the type people the founders created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit..

Here's a right wing moron who aspires to write Shakespearean love sonnets.....
Such mastery of elocution with the above, don't you think?

This is one of the worst speeches I have ever heard. So little applause.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

And all his stuff is made overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

After subjecting us to 8 years of mediocrity you really have nothing to complain about.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

So...there is nowhere to go but up.

Buy low, sell high.

Real estate mantra. People expected anything different? Duh...

Buy low, sell high.

You agree that he overstated the problems we have so it looks like he did something good even if he accomplishes nothing.

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

Bad speeches are the new good speeches. Trumptopian logic.

What was bad about the speech?

You guys keep saying it was bad but can't seem to explain why other than it was trump giving it

Buy low, sell high.

You agree that he overstated the problems we have so it looks like he did something good even if he accomplishes nothing.

Dont read too much into that.

Obama sold everything as peachy keen in his farewell. which is bullshit, but not unexpected. The point is that people need to recognize this stuff and not be suprised by it. Obama was a community organizer, and Trump was a realestate agent.

Trump does have an appropriate attribute for the times. He has spent his life in the private property business, and it will be refreshing to see him predictably defend private property rights against Obamas efforts to have those rights subject to Federal and State government control.

Brain fart tweet fests are just part of the entertainment.

Take a hike you old POS.

Trump will restore God and patriotism to this nation. But most of all, he will return the nation to the type people the founders created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act.
Where the wealthy took real advantage of everyone else

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

Bad speeches are the new good speeches. Trumptopian logic.

What was bad about the speech?

You guys keep saying it was bad but can't seem to explain why other than it was trump giving it

That son-of-a-bitch should be working as a carnival barker.

Forum List

Back