I have now netflix and amazon prime video

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
I watch netflix and amazon prime video. I watched over the weekend Imperium, Anger Managment (Adam Sandler, Nicholson) and Mudbound. Tell me more movies I could watch, any recommendations?

I have never used either and never will .
Having said that, I do notionally join Amazon Prime to get free postage and packing on a bought item , which I promptly cancel after delivery .

Being here is more than enough time wasting , without slipping further down Dumbing Down Avenue .

Suggest you join your local park exercise group or gymnasium before you collapse whilst watching another fifth rate piece of garbage .
Or pay for singing lessons --at Sea Life perhaps , with friends .rofl.

None. Hollywood is mostly stupid and disgusting.

every movie phone number begins with 555. Heros never get shot, but take out 10-100 of those shooting at them. Never do they run out of bullets. Cars burn out rubber squealing tires on dirt roads. 90 lb. Women beat up 225lb hoodlums and bring them to the Station alone. Most actors are about 5’ - 5’6” pretty faced Hs dropuots with the brains of a gerbil Dating tall gourgeos Women who cant wear heels. But all are made to appear 6’4” with wit, humor and intelligence. HomeOs & Blacks are 75% of America accordig to .hollyweird.

hope that helps.

Last edited:
I have a Roku and prime video. I use it mainly to get free shipping. Do you have internet, I bet you have Xfinity. I mainly watch tubi channel, I like the commercial. Mysteries or Drama.

None. Hollywood is mostly stupid and disgusting.

every movie phone number begins with 555. Heros never get shot, but take out 10-100 of those shooting at them. Never do they run out of bullets. Cars burn out rubber squealing tires on dirt roads. 90 lb. Women beat up 225lb hoodlums and bring them to the Station alone. Most actors are about 5’ - 5’6” pretty faced Hs dropuots with the brains of a gerbil Dating tall gourgeos Women who cant wear heels. But all are made to appear 6’4” with wit, humor and intelligence. HomeOs & Blacks are 75% of America accordig to .hollyweird.

hope that helps.
Watch the tv series Yellowstone and its two spin offs... 1883 and 1923. Cant go wrong there.

Forum List

Back