I just bought a brand new Lamborghini for $450,000

Lambo's are OK but I already own a GT40 MKI, I'll stick with that. Mine looks like this, only white in color.

0.jpg

A beautiful auto, I like this red one though, red the colour of danger :thup:

0.jpg

White is better camouflage though. I have "disappeared" into the crowd many a time when I spotted a CHP sneaking up on me from behind.

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most

One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

We are still friends though :smile:

you hated the murcielago? why? its my 2nd favourite car after the Aventador

I prefer Porsche and also Aston Martin, auto's such as Lamborghini to me are a bit vulgar, although of course many people like them, I prefer something more elegant and sophisticated, it's just how I like things.

A little bird told me that as I've sort of been a good girl this year there could be a new DB11 under the Christmas Tree.

003-aston-martin-db11-1.jpg

2017-aston-martin-db11_100547542_m.jpg

Aston_Martin_DB11_03.jpg

01-aston-martin-db11-geneva-1.jpg

The interior of the DB11, although mine will have to be all black and not any of the brown bits like in the one below.

2017-Aston-Martin-DB11-Interior.jpg

I like the interior finish of this one below.

Aston-Martin-DB11-At-The-Geneva-Motor-Show-Interior-Centre-Console-From-The-Verge.png

I haven't had a chance to drive the 11 yet (a damned beautiful car BTW) but I did take a 9 for a drive and it's a dog. I mean a real dog. A friend owns an old Vanguard and that car is a blast to drive though!

Only psychopaths drive cars that do 3 times the speed limit. How many kids you plan on running over.?

Amazing how you libs accept assault vehicles but howl about ordinary guns used for self defense or hunting. Americans do far more killing with cars than guns. THINK

Only psychopaths drive cars that do 3 times the speed limit. How many kids you plan on running over.?

Amazing how you libs accept assault vehicles but howl about ordinary guns used for self defense or hunting. Americans do far more killing with cars than guns. THINK

I have never run over a child. Nor do I plan on it. I drive fast out in the middle of the desert where there is no one around. I own a fast car and I own more "assault weapons" than you do, and I am a lifelong Democrat. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

we dont speed

I always wanted a modest MG TD from the fifties with knock off wheels. Just a little four banger. Painted British stereotypical racing green , right hand drive, that would have been so cool.

Last edited:

I worked so hard to afford this car! Do you guys like it? I love the interior and engine sound the most

One of my ex-boyfriends had a Lamborghini Murciélago, I hated that auto, I hated it so much he sold it, he said if he sold it would I marry him, so I said okay and he sold it and then I change my mind and said no I didn't want to marry him.

Ruthless

Ruthless

real talk

Forum List

Back