Someone explain to me the hatred in some corners for Elon Musk

I mean of all the criticism of public figures, this one worries me the most.

You have a brilliant guy. As creative as they come. If he wasn't an inventor he would have been a mathematician and philosopher like Descartes or someone in that mold. He has made the American Dream visible for the world to see. He risks billions to protect Americas freedom of speech, he doesn't give in to vile blackmail by CEOs who try to squeeze him for political gain.

In essence, he is the type of figure that every country on earth would love to have in their country. An inspiration to citizens to imagine and dream. Rockets, tunnel borers, neuro link that has changed lives dramatically with so much to go, invents from scratch an entirely new auto company with a brand new way of innovating.

Yet, people are angry that he doesn't want to live under communism and the suppression of rights? The very rights he left S Africa to enjoy freely in America and made the most of it in the process?

The anger against him, whether he was a democrat or not is shocking to me. Do Americans not realize if it wasn't for the imagination and creativity of so many men in history, we'd still be hunting food with spears, or, if we did evolve technologically, we may have been nuked years ago due to smarter men losing the battle in wars or intelligence.

I have to shake my head at this. I have always admired intelligent, outside-of-the-box thinkers, and Elon is one of a kind.
He's a Afrikaner POS.

But you posted the bullshit. Typical dumbshittery... MAGAstyle
You are the idiot Francis, I posted a legit article in response to a question of what musk invented. I didn't write or publish it, and have no reason to believe it is not true despite the source as the same article was carried by several outlets at the time. Wiki says musk holds 27 patents.
So unless you have something legit to bitch at me about.....back to ignore land for you deformed mongloid ass

Shut up you wanker.

1728177077216.png

1728177119457.png

1728177206718.png

Yeah but he was at one time. This should be a red flag for those of his former party to realize "maybe we are doing something wrong here".

There is definitely a strong force within America that don't WANT capitalism and invention. They want an Oligarch of some sort.
Yeah. Republicans. Now if you think Musk is so great have him move to Canada.

You are the idiot Francis, I posted a legit article in response to a question of what musk invented. I didn't write or publish it, and have no reason to believe it is not true despite the source as the same article was carried by several outlets at the time. Wiki says musk holds 27 patents.
So unless you have something legit to bitch at me about.....back to ignore land for you deformed mongloid ass
Such the fail, ozzy boy. Such the fail.

And you're a pussy.

He's getting hammered on his own shithole X

"Elon Musk fumbled the ball. Wore a little baseball cap and looked like an ingratiating exchange student with his broken accent. 'I’M American too!!'"

I kind of compare him to Gorka. Just a trump buttsniffing foreigner.

Such the fail, ozzy boy. Such the fail.

And you're a pussy.
You and several others are simply unable to carry on a cognit conversation. I believe the freedom of speech has two portions; the right to speak your piece, and just as important, the right to either listen or not to what someone says.
You have repeatedly proven you have nothing, absolutely nothing to add to any conversation. Therefore, I invoke my right of free speech to silence you to my ears.
From time to time I take the ignore off, maybe someday you may grow up to actually have something worthwhile to say. I sincerely doubt it, but maybe. Until then, enjoy your sorry little existence.

You and several others are simply unable to carry on a cognit conversation. I believe the freedom of speech has two portions; the right to speak your piece, and just as important, the right to either listen or not to what someone says.
You have repeatedly proven you have nothing, absolutely nothing to add to any conversation. Therefore, I invoke my right of free speech to silence you to my ears.
From time to time I take the ignore off, maybe someday you may grow up to actually have something worthwhile to say. I sincerely doubt it, but maybe. Until then, enjoy your sorry little existence.
I speak the truth. You are a whiner who got his ass handed to him.

Go ahead and be a pussy with the ignore. Next time I see you whine I'll be sure and let you know. A FACT

Some in America .dont realize how invaluable men like Musk are. The fututre is won by the best and the brightest. You have a guy who is not only an innovator but doesnt just cash his chips out and relax on an island, he wants to keep innovating, break barriers and different industries,.it isnt about the money for him. Instead you worship actors and lip synching dancing "musicians"? That's a recipe for failure of a nation in the highest order.

Last edited:
Musk's greatest sin against the left was turning off the silencing of conservative voices on Twitter.

Leftism requires all opposing voices be silenced, because leftists are afraid of dissent.

That's all.

Some in America .dont realize how invaluable men like Musk are. The fututre is won by the best and the brightest. You have a guy who is not only an innovator but doesnt just cash his chips out and relax on an island, he wants to keep innovating, break barriers and different industries,.it isnt about the money for him. Instead you worship actors and lip synching dsncing "musicians"? That's a recipe for failure of a nation in the highest order.
Personally I have been affected by his accomplishments in these ways;
1) I live in a cul de sac on a side road that leads to a great nowhere. I am almost forced to order things I need on places like eBay. He owned the company that made online banking and payments common.
2) Being a long way from anywhere, his starlink company, partnered with T-Mobile, has made my cell service and Internet more stable and faster.
3) I enjoy watching his rocket launches whenever they are visible in my area. I get a big kick out of that.
4) I have grandkids, one of them wants to be an astronaut, and I think since NASA has gone into such decline, his spaceships have been an inspiration to her.

I mean of all the criticism of public figures, this one worries me the most.

You have a brilliant guy. As creative as they come. If he wasn't an inventor he would have been a mathematician and philosopher like Descartes or someone in that mold. He has made the American Dream visible for the world to see. He risks billions to protect Americas freedom of speech, he doesn't give in to vile blackmail by CEOs who try to squeeze him for political gain.

In essence, he is the type of figure that every country on earth would love to have in their country. An inspiration to citizens to imagine and dream. Rockets, tunnel borers, neuro link that has changed lives dramatically with so much to go, invents from scratch an entirely new auto company with a brand new way of innovating.

Yet, people are angry that he doesn't want to live under communism and the suppression of rights? The very rights he left S Africa to enjoy freely in America and made the most of it in the process?

The anger against him, whether he was a democrat or not is shocking to me. Do Americans not realize if it wasn't for the imagination and creativity of so many men in history, we'd still be hunting food with spears, or, if we did evolve technologically, we may have been nuked years ago due to smarter men losing the battle in wars or intelligence.

I have to shake my head at this. I have always admired intelligent, outside-of-the-box thinkers, and Elon is one of a kind.
He was born wealthy that is his fortune.

Forum List

Back