I just donated $300k to President Trump. The timing isn't a coincidence.

You have to know what the bigger fight is in this situation.

Nothing less than the future of the United States and perhaps a few other nations.

If America is not the beckon of light for the world, it will lead to darkness for all of us.

All that money will just go Trump’s attorney fees to which Trump’s attorneys say, “Thank you ver much!”
3784348.jpg

More eyes are being opened every day.

We must beat back the Democrats, who have placed the Republic in the same situation as they did in 1857. They are destroyers.

It's good that you donated, especially now that they have to rewrite all their ads they had prepared. It's not all bad though. It decided who would become his running mate. Lyndon Larouche has lots of experience running for president from inside prison, so he should be helpful to trump. Some believe Larouche being dead might be a problem, but from the way trump governs, it won't make a bit of difference.

Here is a new ad acknowledging the trial results.

[Scene: A prison gate, with a few prison guards and a few prisoners in black and white striped uniforms eagerly awaiting an announcement. The atmosphere is charged with excitement and anticipation. The camera focuses on Donald Trump, standing confidently at the podium.]

Donald Trump: "In our quest to Make America Great Again, we need a partner who shares our vision, our values, and our unwavering commitment to the American people, and who is also housed in the same correctional facility that I am."

[The camera zooms out to reveal Lyndon LaRouche stepping onto the stage, greeted by applause and cheers from the crowd.]

Donald Trump: "I am proud to announce that my running mate for the upcoming election is none other than the esteemed statesman, Lyndon LaRouche!"

[The crowd's cheers reach a crescendo as Trump and LaRouche shake hands firmly, signaling unity and strength.]

Lyndon LaRouche: "Thank you, Mr. President. Together, we will continue the fight to restore American greatness, to uphold our freedoms, and to ensure the best toilet wine for the entire cell block. ."

[Cut to scenes of Trump and LaRouche on the campaign trail, interacting with cell mates, delivering contraband, and sharing moments of camaraderie after lights out.

Voiceover: "With Donald Trump and Lyndon LaRouche at the helm, America's future has never looked brighter. Strong leadership, bold vision, a commitment to having at least one guard stationed at the showers. Together, let's keep America first!"

[The screen fades to black, displaying the campaign slogan: "America First, Stronger Together."]

Voiceover: "Paid for by the Trump-LaRouche 2024 Committee. Approved by Donald J. Trump."

Trump cultists, why are you still posting here?

Why haven't you sold your computer, your house, your car, gone to live on the streets, and given all the money to DearLeader?

Why aren't you peddling your backside to earn even more money for Trump?

I find your lack of faith in DearLeader disturbing.

Trump cultists, why are you still posting here?

Why haven't you sold your computer, your house, your car, gone to live on the streets, and given all the money to DearLeader?

Why aren't you peddling your backside to earn even more money for Trump?

I find your lack of faith in DearLeader disturbing.
Biden's policies are creating people doing just that, living on the streets.

Forum List

Back