I just realized we don't have a sports board but this will do: 7 foot five female basketball player....geez

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
You can see from the video that she's not a victim of giantism. Her features are proportioned.

I don't think she has any moves at all.....My daughter is 6'-2" and despised basketball when in HS, she excelled at the track sports.
Yeah.... Not particularly athletic but tall enough to dominate the sport. She'll no doubt land a multimillion dollar contract with the WNBA and probably have to give 90% of it to the CCP.

You can see from the video that she's not a victim of giantism. Her features are proportioned.

Yes well proportioned and attractive but I feel for her. My granddaughter is unusually tall for a girl--over 6'--both her parents are above average tall--and she was always self conscious about it after she began getting interested in boys. I was slender but 5'7" tall in high school and even that was handicapping back then at times. Shorter guys, at least until they got their last growing spurt, were often self conscious dating a girl taller than they were.

Imagine how this young woman must feel. I am delighted though that at least for now she can excel at a sport. I wish her nothing but happiness.

Yes well proportioned and attractive but I feel for her. My granddaughter is unusually tall for a girl--over 6'--both her parents are above average tall--and she was always self conscious about it after she began getting interested in boys. I was slender but 5'7" tall in high school and even that was handicapping back then at times. Shorter guys, at least until they got their last growing spurt, were often self conscious dating a girl taller than they were.

Imagine how this young woman must feel. I am delighted though that at least for now she can excel at a sport. I wish her nothing but happiness.
Yeah .... Dating is going to be kinda tough.

Forum List

Back