I knew nothing about it -

"My son is a wonderful young man. He took a meeting with a Russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a Russian lawyer,” he said. “It was a short meeting. It was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast.

so how does Trump know the meeting was fast and went quickly if he knew nothing about it ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

7:35 AM - Aug 5, 2018

fake president ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Four legs good, two legs BETTER.

"My son is a wonderful young man. He took a meeting with a Russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a Russian lawyer,” he said. “It was a short meeting. It was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast.

so how does Trump know the meeting was fast and went quickly if he knew nothing about it ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

Do you always have trouble understanding clear language?

He was saying that he doesn't know what went on in the meeting, and it didn't last long.
Trump doesn't know, eh?

What part of "this was a meeting to get information on an opponent" evades you?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

He was saying that he doesn't know what went on in the meeting, and it didn't last long.
Trump doesn't know, eh?

dig up the dirt on Clinton and not tell Goldilocks -

yeah, sure.

where do Trumpdrones get the idea everyone is as F'n stupid as they are?

Trump has admitted the meeting in Trump Tower was to collude with the Russians to get dirt on Clinton.

So much for his lie there was no collusion. So much for his lie the Russians wanted Clinton to win.

I pity the poor fools who bleev whatever Trump tells them to bleev. They have to suffer severe mental illness to not be completely confused by Trump's hundreds of contradictions by this point.

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818]@realDonaldTrump

Trump doesn't know, eh?

dig up the dirt on Clinton and not tell Goldilocks -

yeah, sure.

where do Trumpdrones get the idea everyone is as F'n stupid as they are?

Traitor Tot tags his father when he goes to spin class. Of course he told Daddy about the meeting. That’s why Trump claimed he was going to have a “big meeting “ about Hillary...and then never had the meeting.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

He did not know about the meeting. He was told that it went very fast and was about getting information on an opponent.

Forum List

Back