I left UF to do construction in Miami after Andrew, seeking work? Go go to Texas

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
perfect job opportunity for illegals.

You will hear it in the media about how lucky Texas is to have the illegal immigrants to rebuild their homes.

I am amazed it hasn't already happened, but it will.

There will be stories about how illegal immigrants help to rebuild some racist Nazi home. (I am still pushing for Bolshevik to replace Nazi, because they were 3 times worse)

It has already begun. Only they aren't talking illegals, they are pushin 'Dreamers'.

They have managed to find a few Dreamers who have helped people in Houston and are now equating them to ALL of those who are here illegally as just ordinary American citizens who are contributing.

Grumble grumble :mad:

1434459821108.gif

Working on a deal right now, if it works out I am going to bank some serious cash. Also $15 an hour is way low, certain construction trades such as sheetrock installers will be able to command up to $90 an hour. Going to work like a dog for a couple of months and buy me a new truck.

Grumble grumble :mad:

1434459821108.gif

$15/hour for construction in Houston.

Let the water ebb, and then you and your pals have gainful employment for at least 5 years.

Don't be racist.

They will claim they're all being paid good money, but it will actually be more like $8-$9/hr, and half their employers will pay maybe half what they owe. That's the main reason illegals are so desirable, you can cheat them blind and they have no one to complain to, and you can make them work 12 hours and pay them for 6. Happens every day all day here. Most of the new houses will be largely built at prefab outfits, anyway. They will pay a couple of legal citizens that much to supervise the illegals, but that's it. Most of the hiring will be via 'employment agencies'.

Last edited:
I have two friends in Houston. One is an engineer for the oil company and the other just retired. They've both tried to get me to move there from KC since I moved here from Colorado. They keep going on and on about all the construction & remodeling available there. Ones a Democrat & the other is a Republican. What neither of them realize is their line of work was & still is insulated from illegals because of the education required.
Construction is FLOODED with illegals that drive down wages & create a situation where the companies that hire them can underbid projects by a wide margin. Thus it creates less work for legit businesses & lower wages for their AMERICAN employees because they are forced to compete in order to stay busy.
We have our share of that bullshit here in KC. No fucking way I'm going to intentionally subject myself to it in an area that has a MASSIVE amount of illegals.

DEPORT ALL THEM FUCKERS & BUILD THE DAMN WALL

I have two friends in Houston. One is an engineer for the oil company and the other just retired. They've both tried to get me to move there from KC since I moved here from Colorado. They keep going on and on about all the construction & remodeling available there. Ones a Democrat & the other is a Republican. What neither of them realize is their line of work was & still is insulated from illegals because of the education required.
Construction is FLOODED with illegals that drive down wages & create a situation where the companies that hire them can underbid projects by a wide margin. Thus it creates less work for legit businesses & lower wages for their AMERICAN employees because they are forced to compete in order to stay busy.
We have our share of that bullshit here in KC. No fucking way I'm going to intentionally subject myself to it in an area that has a MASSIVE amount of illegals.

Yes. The contractors will make out like bandits, and of course bill everybody and base their estimates on some big labor costs, but only idiots think that is what they actually pay their illegals.

Not really sure how it is in Texas but in my part of Florida we have seen a dramatic decrease in Mexicans available for work. Our painter who is a naturalized Guatemalan was complaining the other day that he cannot find any workers at all.

Not really sure how it is in Texas but in my part of Florida we have seen a dramatic decrease in Mexicans available for work. Our painter who is a naturalized Guatemalan was complaining the other day that he cannot find any workers at all.
They get hired here in Mo easy peasy. A few years back I was remodeling the officers barracks at Whiteman Airforce base and after an impromptu security check on the base they carted off TWO SCHOOL BUSSES full of illegals & wanted criminals.
If the damn government can't even control them on a jobsite I dunno why anyone expects anymore of private businesses.

We need the wall. Everyone says that over stays on visas is the vast majority of our illegals and while that may be true that is not how most illegal Mexicans got here and they are the ones flooding the building industry.
The building industry pays pretty well for the level of education required and those jobs are slowly slipping away to the illegals. Pretty soon the only jobs left for Americans will require thousands of dollars in education to attain them.

We're shooting our poor right between they eyes so to speak and don't even see it.

They get hired here in Mo easy peasy. A few years back I was remodeling the officers barracks at Whiteman Airforce base and after an impromptu security check on the base they carted off TWO SCHOOL BUSSES full of illegals & wanted criminals.
If the damn government can't even control them on a jobsite I dunno why anyone expects anymore of private businesses.

We need the wall. Everyone says that over stays on visas is the vast majority of our illegals and while that may be true that is not how most illegal Mexicans got here and they are the ones flooding the building industry.
The building industry pays pretty well for the level of education required and those jobs are slowly slipping away to the illegals. Pretty soon the only jobs left for Americans will require thousands of dollars in education to attain them.

We're shooting our poor right between they eyes so to speak and don't even see it.

Lots of carpenters are needed in Houston. Thank you for encouraging skilled,laborers to help HOUSTON.

I encourage anyone with housebuilding skills,to go to Houston. They need it,

200,000 homes....we are looking at 5 years of rebuilding. Nazi bullshit aside.

This bitch is a fucking NAZI. why won't she stop,being a white Supremacist.?

Lots of carpenters are needed in Houston. Thank you for encouraging skilled,laborers to help HOUSTON.

I encourage anyone with housebuilding skills,to go to Houston. They need it,

200,000 homes....we are looking at 5 years of rebuilding. Nazi bullshit aside.
If I was in my prime I would go but I have an established business here with loyal employees to keep busy and a nice returning customer base when they start another new project or buy a new home. Too old to uproot and start over.

perfect job opportunity for illegals.

You will hear it in the media about how lucky Texas is to have the illegal immigrants to rebuild their homes.

I am amazed it hasn't already happened, but it will.

There will be stories about how illegal immigrants help to rebuild some racist Nazi home. (I am still pushing for Bolshevik to replace Nazi, because they were 3 times worse)

No, they need to stay in Florida to help rebuild after Irma.

here in California illegals can not work in construction. We have very good union laws and it is really simple, you must have a greencard and SS# and pass a check of right to work here.

here in California illegals can not work in construction. We have very good union laws and it is really simple, you must have a greencard and SS# and pass a check of right to work here.

So where do they all work? There can't be 10 million gardeners and busboys there.

Forum List

Back