🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Why, is that any of our business?
Most of the world does not want to live under a bastardized caliphate but that is the eventual goal of ISIS. Every land where muslims exist, even greenland and antarctica
So? They are in the middle of nowhere and no threat to you at the moment. Why is it your business to get in their business?

I have family that are threatened by the violence. I've seen what groups like ISIS have done. How they corrupt the faith they profess to be killing on behalf of.
How, exactly, is your family threatened by ISIS on the other side of the damn planet?

You don't have family spread across the country or the world? You have never moved to another town or country? Every member of your extended family live in the same neighborhood as you?

I have family around the world. I was not raised in the mid-west USA. I've lived, worked or traveled to a good number of countries and filled a fair number of passports. Why would you assume that I should not have family and loved ones in the middle east?

Do you really believe others might not also have family and loved ones in the region? Do you believe americans or westerners do not live or work on that side of the "damn planet"? We seen people from around the world try to illegally travel and join radical fighting groups over there. Why should there not be people, beyond those with a death wish in the name of allah, that also are over there?

IYBUYA?
Yet again, no specifics. Where did you get the idea that you were allowed to, as a human being but mostly as a citizen of one nation, to go wherever you damned well pleased so therefore you have the right to stick your nose into the business of nations scattered across the globe? I've traveled the world myself, what was open and mostly safe for Americans that is, and ISIS is none of your goddamned business, period. Hate them all you like but they aren't at war with you, not yet anyway.

Most of the world does not want to live under a bastardized caliphate but that is the eventual goal of ISIS. Every land where muslims exist, even greenland and antarctica
So? They are in the middle of nowhere and no threat to you at the moment. Why is it your business to get in their business?

I have family that are threatened by the violence. I've seen what groups like ISIS have done. How they corrupt the faith they profess to be killing on behalf of.
How, exactly, is your family threatened by ISIS on the other side of the damn planet?

You don't have family spread across the country or the world? You have never moved to another town or country? Every member of your extended family live in the same neighborhood as you?

I have family around the world. I was not raised in the mid-west USA. I've lived, worked or traveled to a good number of countries and filled a fair number of passports. Why would you assume that I should not have family and loved ones in the middle east?

Do you really believe others might not also have family and loved ones in the region? Do you believe americans or westerners do not live or work on that side of the "damn planet"? We seen people from around the world try to illegally travel and join radical fighting groups over there. Why should there not be people, beyond those with a death wish in the name of allah, that also are over there?

IYBUYA?
Yet again, no specifics. Where did you get the idea that you were allowed to, as a human being but mostly as a citizen of one nation, to go wherever you damned well pleased so therefore you have the right to stick your nose into the business of nations scattered across the globe? I've traveled the world myself, what was open and mostly safe for Americans that is, and ISIS is none of your goddamned business, period. Hate them all you like but they aren't at war with you, not yet anyway.

Specifics like the name of my parents, god parents, friends, etc.? I list of every school, job, country I have lived or travel to?
Specifics like that should not be any of your damn business. Personal information is not supposed to be disclosed on this or most forums.
There are people, friends, that know some of the "specifics" of my life. You are not among my friends. You should not even be asking or expecting specifics like that.
I have family on every continent with the exception of Antarctica and Australia, that I am aware of.

Not every poster on this forum actually live in the US or have US citizenship.

ISIS is my "damn" business and I have the right to question, study, comment and complain about it if I want to on this or any forum or media. It is my "damn" business because I make it my business.

Why are you defending a despicable group that even other muslims are denouncing? Why shouldn't it be the business of every thinking caring person?

IYBUYA?

Specifics like the name of my parents, god parents, friends, etc.? I list of every school, job, country I have lived or travel to?
Specifics like that should not be any of your damn business. Personal information is not supposed to be disclosed on this or most forums.
There are people, friends, that know some of the "specifics" of my life. You are not among my friends. You should not even be asking or expecting specifics like that.
I have family on every continent with the exception of Antarctica and Australia, that I am aware of.

Not every poster on this forum actually live in the US or have US citizenship.

ISIS is my "damn" business and I have the right to question, study, comment and complain about it if I want to on this or any forum or media. It is my "damn" business because I make it my business.

Why are you defending a despicable group that even other muslims are denouncing? Why shouldn't it be the business of every thinking caring person?
What gives you the right to go against them, over there?

Jordan's gotta learn that this kind and gentle shit doesn't work. Hanging was far too much like coddling in the circumstance.

Lets give Paint to ISIS...........

He'll talk them to death.

obvious-troll-is-obvious_48606.jpg

Back to the OP...........I agree and thank Jordan for executing the vermin in response.........I also commend them on increased air strikes in retaliation as well.

GOOD HUNTING GENTLEMEN.

Jordanian fighter jets strike hard at ISIS pay tribute to murdered pilot Fox News

Thursday's airstrikes came just hours after Jordan executed two militant prisoners in response to the killing of Kasseasbeh. But the pilot’s father told Reuters the two executions were not enough to avenge his son’s death.

"I want the state to get revenge for my son's blood through more executions of those people who follow this criminal group that shares nothing with Islam," Safi al-Kasseasbeh told Reuters.

The returning fighter jets roared over Al-Kaseasbeh's hometown in southern Jordan as the king paid a condolence visit to the pilot's family, and the monarch, himself a former general and special forces commander, pointed at the planes as he sat next to the pilot's father.

Abdullah has said Jordan's response "will be harsh because this terrorist organization is not only fighting us, but also fighting Islam and its pure values."

I watched a CNN video of the Jordan's airstrikes. They did 20 strikes. 20? Is that a joke? A targeting cam showed one of the crosshairs and explosion shots. Missed. I'm smelling some BS going on around here.

I watched a CNN video of the Jordan's airstrikes. They did 20 strikes. 20? Is that a joke? A targeting cam showed one of the crosshairs and explosion shots. Missed. I'm smelling some BS going on around here.

Do you know how many airstrikes the (cough) coalition flys daily?

I heard they average 7 per day

Yeah, that'll do it

Yeah, that'll do it
Let's see here... 7 a day, I'm assuming everyday of the week, minus Sabbath, times all the days in a month, minus holidays. hmmm. Well then. :mm:

Yeah, that'll do it
Let's see here... 7 a day, I'm assuming everyday of the week, minus Sabbath, times all the days in a month, minus holidays. hmmm. Well then. :mm:

Yep, that'll win an air only war.

Yeah, that'll do it
"They" being US and allies. That Jordan did 20 on their own is why the WH is going nuts.

Yeah, that'll do it
"They" being US and allies. That Jordan did 20 on their own is why the WH is going nuts.
Report said we helped with the 20. Gave them targeting intelligence so they were sure not to miss those pesky ISIS people. (We're not suppose to call then Islamists.)

Yeah, that'll do it
Report said we helped with the 20. Gave them targeting intelligence so they were sure not to miss those pesky ISIS people. (We're not suppose to call then Islamists.)
You'd best hope the chickens don't come home to roost, but they will.

Last edited:

Yeah, that'll do it
Really? Let's see a link.

Yeah, that'll do it
Really? Let's see a link.

Yeah, that'll do it
You'd best hope the chickens don't come home to roost, but they will.
Code for?

Hey thanks. I stand corrected. Kudos to Fox News. Showed some balls.

without seeing the video you do not fully understand what the pilot went through. Simply saying he was burnt alive is insufficient.

It's not only about that. It's about seeing and listening to what these people are saying and doing. The video is actually like 22 minutes long. I mean, why is Jordan bombing Syria? It's a legit question.
Syria is where ISIS killed the pilot.

Yes, but why does Jordan feel it has the right to bomb Syria?

ISIS threatens Jordan, and other middle east states. It is like a virus that needs to be halted from spreading and eradicated.

Pretty disturbing what's going on over there. Basically the U.S. has encouraged and given the green light for any Nation in the world to go ahead and bomb Syria. It's a-free-for-all at this point. I mean, Syria is a sovereign nation. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't like another Nation declaring a green light for any nation in the world to go ahead and start bombing us.

Jordan didn't have the right to bomb Syria. This type of free-for-all could come back to haunt many nations over there. Syria's rights as sovereign nation have not been respected.

[QUOTE="paulitician, post: 10693424, member: 33063"

Yes, but why does Jordan feel it has the right to bomb Syria?
ISIS, stupid question.

How so? No bombing Syria, and the pilot would still be alive.
As would 100s of murderers. Don't ask stupid questions.[/QUOTE]

The Syrian Civil War is none of Jordan's business. It had no right to bomb a sovereign nation. Now it's provoked quite a mess for itself. The Royals could be in real trouble.

The Syrian Civil War is none of Jordan's business. It had no right to bomb a sovereign nation. Now it's provoked quite a mess for itself. The Royals could be in real trouble.
Both Syrian and the Ukraine are battle grounds for forces much larger than themselves.

Forum List

Back