🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

I haven't seen it available at Fox News or any other Government/Corporate Media outlet. I saw some that showed a few censored excerpts of the end of the video. You have the Fox News link?
Fox News video I posted yesterday in post #155. Here it is again. Burning starts at 17:45. You can move the c
cursor there. paulitician

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

Hey thanks. I stand corrected. Kudos to Fox News. Showed some balls.

without seeing the video you do not fully understand what the pilot went through. Simply saying he was burnt alive is insufficient.
I really don't care what he went though and neither does he now. When you watch evil, you become evil.
Then you watched the SOTU? Shame upon you.
Nope. Never do.

Oh ye of little faith, like all the rest. Responding to evil with evil means neither of you are moral. If you yourself become savage when presented with savagery, you've lost.

I did not hesitate to protect my loved one when confronted with evil. I used the butt but was quite ready to have pulled the trigger. He blinked, I did not.
For decades devout people who did pray were not save against the evil being carried out.
I spent year trying bring about a peace. Force was what eventually brought and end to the fighting. People on all sides are still struggling to prevent a repeat, not always effective but better than the total chaos and violence being unleashed.
An end to the fighting isn't peace. ISIS is none of our business, period.

They have murdered our citizens.

You are wrong again
Shit happens when you leave America. Shall we go to war with every nation where an American was murdered, and they aren't even a nation now are they?

.........it other words, it is the will of allah
Do they believe they are doing God's Will? Absolutely, and that's the very heart of the problem.

the whole video was 22 minutes and 32 seconds, Fox did air it, 2 minutes of which was the actual execution by fire. You can also find the video on the internet. It is mostly in arabic but the graphic visuals are clear enough. The execution begins around 16 minutes 30 seconds.

I haven't seen it available at Fox News or any other Government/Corporate Media outlet. I saw some that showed a few censored excerpts of the end of the video. You have the Fox News link?
Fox News video I posted yesterday in post #155. Here it is again. Burning starts at 17:45. You can move the c

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

without seeing the video you do not fully understand what the pilot went through. Simply saying he was burnt alive is insufficient.

It's not only about that. It's about seeing and listening to what these people are saying and doing. The video is actually like 22 minutes long. I mean, why is Jordan bombing Syria? It's a legit question.
Syria is where ISIS killed the pilot.

Perhaps you guys need a little help understanding...so I will spell it out for you...

33f7xhc.jpg

It's not only about that. It's about seeing and listening to what these people are saying and doing. The video is actually like 22 minutes long. I mean, why is Jordan bombing Syria? It's a legit question.

Yes, but why does Jordan feel it has the right to bomb Syria?

Ahh, but the US military is not killing anyone in Jesus' name.
Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

That's a policy decision that comes down to which approach ultimately keeps the citizens the safest does it not? The government has the right and responsibility to wage war if necessary. No one argues against that. My personal opinion on the matter really is moot.
How does ISIS on the other side of the planet threaten the US? Oh wait, they don't.

AQ didn't threaten the US either, until they did. Radical Islamic extremists have made no secret of their desire to attack the US in any way they can. Do you turn a blind eye while an organization with just such a desire gains strength and do nothing until they are strong enough to attack you? It seems that the current POTUS is doing exactly that.

[QUOTE="paulitician, post: 10693424, member: 33063"

ISIS, stupid question.[/QUOTE]

How so? No bombing Syria, and the pilot would still be alive.

Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

That's a policy decision that comes down to which approach ultimately keeps the citizens the safest does it not? The government has the right and responsibility to wage war if necessary. No one argues against that. My personal opinion on the matter really is moot.
How does ISIS on the other side of the planet threaten the US? Oh wait, they don't.

AQ didn't threaten the US either, until they did. Radical Islamic extremists have made no secret of their desire to attack the US in any way they can. Do you turn a blind eye while an organization with just such a desire gains strength and do nothing until they are strong enough to attack you? It seems that the current POTUS is doing exactly that.
It's dangerous world. Are you going to run around killing everyone who doesn't like you just because they might be a threat one day in the future? That's a very long list.

ISIS threatens Jordan, and other middle east states. It is like a virus that needs to be halted from spreading and eradicated.

Kinda a fun response. It's very Game of Thrones. Isis gives this hostage to the red god, turns out he's Jordanian nobility, so King Abdullah murders his jihadist hostages and calls his banners. I got my popcorn in the microwave. . . when's the incest?

ISIS threatens Jordan, and other middle east states. It is like a virus that needs to be halted from spreading and eradicated.
Why, is that any of our business?

Most of the world does not want to live under a bastardized caliphate but that is the eventual goal of ISIS. Every land where muslims exist, even greenland and antarctica

Most of the world does not want to live under a bastardized caliphate but that is the eventual goal of ISIS. Every land where muslims exist, even greenland and antarctica
So? They are in the middle of nowhere and no threat to you at the moment. Why is it your business to get in their business?

So? They are in the middle of nowhere and no threat to you at the moment. Why is it your business to get in their business?

I have family that are threatened by the violence. I've seen what groups like ISIS have done. How they corrupt the faith they profess to be killing on behalf of.

I have family that are threatened by the violence. I've seen what groups like ISIS have done. How they corrupt the faith they profess to be killing on behalf of.
How, exactly, is your family threatened by ISIS on the other side of the damn planet?

How, exactly, is your family threatened by ISIS on the other side of the damn planet?

You don't have family spread across the country or the world? You have never moved to another town or country? Every member of your extended family live in the same neighborhood as you?

I have family around the world. I was not raised in the mid-west USA. I've lived, worked or traveled to a good number of countries and filled a fair number of passports. Why would you assume that I should not have family and loved ones in the middle east?

Do you really believe others might not also have family and loved ones in the region? Do you believe americans or westerners do not live or work on that side of the "damn planet"? We seen people from around the world try to illegally travel and join radical fighting groups over there. Why should there not be people, beyond those with a death wish in the name of allah, that also are over there?

IYBUYA?

Forum List

Back