🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Advocating for evil and enabling evil people...
Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

Ahh, but the US military is not killing anyone in Jesus' name.
Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

That's a policy decision that comes down to which approach ultimately keeps the citizens the safest does it not? The government has the right and responsibility to wage war if necessary. No one argues against that. My personal opinion on the matter really is moot.

Americans should be fully exposed to the videos ISIS releases. It's a real shame censorship has become the 'new-norm' in America today. Shame on YouTube and the rest, who consistently choose censorship. People can learn something from seeing these videos. They need to listen and and see what these people are saying and doing.

The People shouldn't be forced to rely solely on a corrupt American Government/Corporate Media to inform them. Because the Government/Corporate Media lies. It's essential that the People be exposed to these videos free of any Government/Corporate Media censorship. The People should demand it.

anyone with a computer can find the video for themselves. They don't need CNN or FOX to be playing it every 15 minutes.

No Government/Corporate Media outlet is showing the video. The video is about 10 to 12 minutes long in its entirety. The Execution is only the last 2 minutes or so. You can find the video, but it's pretty difficult.

No Government/Corporate Media outlet is showing it. They've chosen censorship. And that's not the American Way. American Citizens are not children who need to be led around like cattle, being told what to think. They should be fully exposed to all information.

the whole video was 22 minutes and 32 seconds, Fox did air it, 2 minutes of which was the actual execution by fire. You can also find the video on the internet. It is mostly in arabic but the graphic visuals are clear enough. The execution begins around 16 minutes 30 seconds.

Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

Ahh, but the US military is not killing anyone in Jesus' name.
Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

That's a policy decision that comes down to which approach ultimately keeps the citizens the safest does it not? The government has the right and responsibility to wage war if necessary. No one argues against that. My personal opinion on the matter really is moot.
How does ISIS on the other side of the planet threaten the US? Oh wait, they don't.

Americans should be fully exposed to the videos ISIS releases. It's a real shame censorship has become the 'new-norm' in America today. Shame on YouTube and the rest, who consistently choose censorship. People can learn something from seeing these videos. They need to listen and and see what these people are saying and doing.

The People shouldn't be forced to rely solely on a corrupt American Government/Corporate Media to inform them. Because the Government/Corporate Media lies. It's essential that the People be exposed to these videos free of any Government/Corporate Media censorship. The People should demand it.

anyone with a computer can find the video for themselves. They don't need CNN or FOX to be playing it every 15 minutes.

No Government/Corporate Media outlet is showing the video. The video is about 10 to 12 minutes long in its entirety. The Execution is only the last 2 minutes or so. You can find the video, but it's pretty difficult.

No Government/Corporate Media outlet is showing it. They've chosen censorship. And that's not the American Way. American Citizens are not children who need to be led around like cattle, being told what to think. They should be fully exposed to all information.

the whole video was 22 minutes and 32 seconds, Fox did air it, 2 minutes of which was the actual execution by fire. You can also find the video on the internet. It is mostly in arabic but the graphic visuals are clear enough. The execution begins around 16 minutes 30 seconds.
Nothing like watching the propaganda that they want you to see. How very morbid, and I'm sure you all love it. BTW, it's ghoulish, to say the least.

I haven't seen it available at Fox News or any other Government/Corporate Media outlet. I saw some that showed a few censored excerpts of the end of the video. You have the Fox News link?

Spoken by a whack job that won't face ISIS face to face with his message of peace love and appeasement.

Back to the basement with you son.
My message is roughly that of Jesus, pray for your enemies. Mine also includes show them a better way, walk the walk then talk the talk, and stay out of countries you have no business being in. We aren't the world's policeman so come home and shut up. They will work it out in whatever slaughter the Children of God think up this time.

Prayer will not stop the killing, only action will. Even the act of teaching and talking to the enemy, but not hiding on ones knees and asking some invisible force to act in place of you.
That is just cowardly and ineffective.
Oh ye of little faith, like all the rest. Responding to evil with evil means neither of you are moral. If you yourself become savage when presented with savagery, you've lost.

I did not hesitate to protect my loved one when confronted with evil. I used the butt but was quite ready to have pulled the trigger. He blinked, I did not.
For decades devout people who did pray were not save against the evil being carried out.
I spent year trying bring about a peace. Force was what eventually brought and end to the fighting. People on all sides are still struggling to prevent a repeat, not always effective but better than the total chaos and violence being unleashed.
An end to the fighting isn't peace. ISIS is none of our business, period.

There will always be discourse, debate, disagreement, discontent and fighting of some sort. It does not always have to lead to violence.
The idea of absolute peace is a pipe dream. We have to live in the real world.

Nothing like watching the propaganda that they want you to see. How very morbid, and I'm sure you all love it. BTW, it's ghoulish, to say the least.

Obviously it's propaganda. But all Americans should be exposed to all propaganda. They shouldn't be exposed solely to American Government/Corporate Media propaganda. They need it all to get properly informed on issues.

An ignorant populace cannot make proper informed decisions. There is absolutely no reason why an Adult American shouldn't be able to view these videos if they choose to. Censorship is wrong. We as a Nation, are better than that.

I haven't seen it available at Fox News or any other Government/Corporate Media outlet. I saw some that showed a few censored excerpts of the end of the video. You have the Fox News link?
Fox News video I posted yesterday in post #155. Here it is again. Burning starts at 17:45. You can move the c
cursor there. paulitician

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

I've seen years of the same and even worse. I don't care for scary movies but I am not scared by reality. Angered, horrified but not scared by the visual of war and death. They became the norm for far too many years.

You sometimes have to be aware of reality before you are really motivated to take action.

I've seen years of the same and even worse. I don't care for scary movies but I am not scared by reality. Angered, horrified but not scared by the visual of war and death. They became the norm for far too many years.

You sometimes have to be aware of reality before you are really motivated to take action.
I am well-aware of the fact that they burned a man to death, so why would I watch the video of said thing, their propaganda, unless I was being morbid? Do I need to watch a child being raped to know that children are raped? What you put though your eyes you put in your mind, and what you put in your mind you have done yourself. Keep that in mind.

I am well-aware of the fact that they burned a man to death, so why would I watch the video of said thing, their propaganda, unless I was being morbid? Do I need to watch a child being raped to know that children are raped? What you put though your eyes you put in your mind, and what you put in your mind you have done yourself. Keep that in mind.
FYI, sometimes things happen in front of you that you have no control over. Aris2chat happens to have been a victim of such things, Mr Know It All. And you can't un-see something.

Fox News video I posted yesterday in post #155. Here it is again. Burning starts at 17:45. You can move the c

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO ISIS burns hostage alive Latest News Videos Fox News

Hey thanks. I stand corrected. Kudos to Fox News. Showed some balls.

That is because they allow you to, not because you have some right as an American to go wherever you like and do whatever you please. If they don't want you, or your religions, or your culture, or your economics there then stay the fuck out and leave them alone.

Believe me, Americans have often gone where they were not invited.

It's because if those you have the freedom to write drivel on the interwebs.

Gee, you and your ISIS buddies lose again.
Killing people on the other side of the planet doesn't protect my freedom. That's the lie we tell the robots that eat and shit, don't be that dumb.

Except for the fact that it does and has protected your freedoms....... Past and present.

You might understand the concept of rape but not the actual violation and effect of rape without see it or the after effects of it. Words in print alone cannot fully express what happens. All your senses should be used the same way all knowledge of an incident or act of violence to fully motivate you to action.
War and the horrors of hate and violence need to be experienced in some way.

Hey thanks. I stand corrected. Kudos to Fox News. Showed some balls.

It does not need to be watched in full every half hour or hour all day long but it should be available to those who want to understand and are prepared to watch the video.

still pictures alone do not give the whole story.

That is because they allow you to, not because you have some right as an American to go wherever you like and do whatever you please. If they don't want you, or your religions, or your culture, or your economics there then stay the fuck out and leave them alone.

Believe me, Americans have often gone where they were not invited.

It's because if those you have the freedom to write drivel on the interwebs.

Gee, you and your ISIS buddies lose again.
Killing people on the other side of the planet doesn't protect my freedom. That's the lie we tell the robots that eat and shit, don't be that dumb.

Except for the fact that it does and has protected your freedoms....... Past and present.
Nope, still lying.

Spoken by a whack job that won't face ISIS face to face with his message of peace love and appeasement.

Back to the basement with you son.
My message is roughly that of Jesus, pray for your enemies. Mine also includes show them a better way, walk the walk then talk the talk, and stay out of countries you have no business being in. We aren't the world's policeman so come home and shut up. They will work it out in whatever slaughter the Children of God think up this time.

Prayer will not stop the killing, only action will. Even the act of teaching and talking to the enemy, but not hiding on ones knees and asking some invisible force to act in place of you.
That is just cowardly and ineffective.
Oh ye of little faith, like all the rest. Responding to evil with evil means neither of you are moral. If you yourself become savage when presented with savagery, you've lost.

I did not hesitate to protect my loved one when confronted with evil. I used the butt but was quite ready to have pulled the trigger. He blinked, I did not.
For decades devout people who did pray were not save against the evil being carried out.
I spent year trying bring about a peace. Force was what eventually brought and end to the fighting. People on all sides are still struggling to prevent a repeat, not always effective but better than the total chaos and violence being unleashed.
An end to the fighting isn't peace. ISIS is none of our business, period.

They have murdered our citizens.

You are wrong again

Forum List

Back