🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.
So only Christians can know Christianity, and only Muslims can know Islam then, so then only Agnostics can know Agnosticism correct? Are you going to stick with that, or realize how utterly stupid what you just said was?

Pity, we were thinking you might have solutions, just another example of delusional thought process.
The first solution is counter a bad idea with a better one. The second solution is the remove the source of the problem, religion. And the third solution is to remove the source of religion, mankind. Nothing is required after that.

Resting my case
You wanted the solution(s). Now you know.
Gettin' a little off-track, Bunky. You're daft. Talk about Jordanian hostage.

So only Christians can know Christianity, and only Muslims can know Islam then, so then only Agnostics can know Agnosticism correct? Are you going to stick with that, or realize how utterly stupid what you just said was?

Pity, we were thinking you might have solutions, just another example of delusional thought process.
The first solution is counter a bad idea with a better one. The second solution is the remove the source of the problem, religion. And the third solution is to remove the source of religion, mankind. Nothing is required after that.

Resting my case
He's at peace now, beyond this hell on earth, and therefore of no consequence.

Resting my case

That may or not be, but those who knew, knew of him or that care about people like him are still alive and they are not at "peace"

Resting my case

That may or not be, but those who knew, knew of him or that care about people like him are still alive and they are not at "peace"
Life is unfair, and can be brutal and cruel. Is this news to you? Is it an eye for an eye world? Is that the teaching of Jesus?

Resting my case

Life is unfair, and can be brutal and cruel. Is this news to you? Is it an eye for an eye world? Is that the teaching of Jesus?

Simple people seek a sense of balance. Early laws and codes are based on a basis of equal punishment for a crime. It is not about jesus or any particular faith. When something is taken violently from you there needs to be a perception of taking something of equal value from the other person.
Jesus gave a life to save many. It started a movement. When you have nothing, no desires then you have nothing to loose. When others take, they suffer with loss, hopefully they learn from a punishment that in some sense does to them what they did to others.
It is not about jesus or religion but a basic principle of all laws, the golden rule. Actions should have consequences and thought should precede action. If I do A then B will happen...
Think of it like a physics or sociology experiment instead of religious.

Advocating for evil and enabling evil people...
Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

I've never called for an eye for an eye, so you have now slipped into the realm of *hysterical lying*. I am anti-death penalty, as it applies to the average Joe. I'm not obliged to prove I am a *follower of Jesus* to you. You have no idea what it means to be a follower of Jesus, thus it would be impossible to *prove* to you that I am. And I have never in my entire life EVER said anything even remotely akin to "let's slaughter people in Jesus' name". I don't want to kill the war criminal pieces of shit in Jesus' name. They need to be killed in order to protect the innocents they victimize. It has nothing to do with their faith, or mine. It's a matter of protecting innocent people in the only way it is possible to protect them from those savages.

You think because those lunatics commit atrocities in the name of Allah, then we're also committing atrocities when we kill them to stop them in their tracks. It's sad, and proves how lost you truly are.
Where, exactly, did Jesus say you were allowed to do such a thing? Does Romans 12:19 not apply?

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

This is very interesting. Normally, atheists and agnostics demand that Christians apply Judaic Law about how the Nation of Israel was to punish law breakers to their everyday lives.

Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

Ahh, but the US military is not killing anyone in Jesus' name.
Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Nope, but don't you want your government to reflect your beliefs? Does the government get a pass, it can just kill anyone it wants to, and your hands are clean?

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.

Resting my case

Presenting nonsense is delusion, not solution

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

Resting my case

Those are the only solutions available. Liberalism is the first answer in this case, and both you and they hate it. Neither of you get your way that way.

You know they love you. They love all that do their bidding.
Oh but I don't. All religion is nonsense and those who kill others in the name of their God are unworthy, but doing evil to fight evil always fails in the end, always. And you are the one who does bin Laden's bidding. You gave him the war he wanted. Congrats.

Explain the defeat of Hitler
What about the defeat of Hitler? He mostly defeated himself. Do you think you are fighting Hitler again, that men from all over the world with the same radical idea equal a nation? Defeating Hitler meant defeating Germany. You aren't fighting a nation, you are fighting an idea, and losing because you are treating it is if it were a nation, and it is nothing like that.

You are a delusional head job. It was the appeasement of an idea that brought Hitler to power. The same appeasement a nutjob like you wants with ISIS.

Resting my case

Those are the only solutions available. Liberalism is the first answer in this case, and both you and they hate it. Neither of you get your way that way.

Because a delusional nutjob says so?

Go away now and let the adults handle this.

You know they love you. They love all that do their bidding.
Oh but I don't. All religion is nonsense and those who kill others in the name of their God are unworthy, but doing evil to fight evil always fails in the end, always. And you are the one who does bin Laden's bidding. You gave him the war he wanted. Congrats.

Explain the defeat of Hitler
What about the defeat of Hitler? He mostly defeated himself. Do you think you are fighting Hitler again, that men from all over the world with the same radical idea equal a nation? Defeating Hitler meant defeating Germany. You aren't fighting a nation, you are fighting an idea, and losing because you are treating it is if it were a nation, and it is nothing like that.

You are a delusional head job. It was the appeasement of an idea that brought Hitler to power. The same appeasement a nutjob like you wants with ISIS.
I'm not a fan of appeasement, their mentality needs to be changed, but it's the same as yours so that means we're kind of screwed eh? Iraq isn't Kansas, and you have no right to try and make it so.

The U.S. military desires an enemy casualty rate of 10 times the loss rate, General.
Better than an eye for an eye. More like a head for an eye. Welcome to 2015.

Resting my case

Because a delusional nutjob says so?

Go away now and let the adults handle this.
You aren't an adult. In America there is nary a one.

The U.S. military desires an enemy casualty rate of 10 times the loss rate, General.
Better than an eye for an eye. More like a head for an eye. Welcome to 2015.
Your heartfelt desire for a slaughter is noted. Funny, they have that as well.

Forum List

Back