I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Advocating for evil and enabling evil people...
Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

I've never called for an eye for an eye, so you have now slipped into the realm of *hysterical lying*. I am anti-death penalty, as it applies to the average Joe. I'm not obliged to prove I am a *follower of Jesus* to you. You have no idea what it means to be a follower of Jesus, thus it would be impossible to *prove* to you that I am. And I have never in my entire life EVER said anything even remotely akin to "let's slaughter people in Jesus' name". I don't want to kill the war criminal pieces of shit in Jesus' name. They need to be killed in order to protect the innocents they victimize. It has nothing to do with their faith, or mine. It's a matter of protecting innocent people in the only way it is possible to protect them from those savages.

You think because those lunatics commit atrocities in the name of Allah, then we're also committing atrocities when we kill them to stop them in their tracks. It's sad, and proves how lost you truly are.

That would be like asking if someone would have a problem with a herd of cows acting like a new-born calf. Tell you what, give me a specific example of what you are talking about.
Jordan saying we know from the teachings of many that an eye for an eye is wrong, that one cannot respond to evil with even more evil, and we are praying that our enemies, who have just committed such a profound evil upon our citizen, reflect upon that and see our example of not acting out of vengeance as the path towards peace of Godliness.

1. That's Jordan. I was talking about the United States.
2. I don't believe for a minute that the Jordanian leadership is attempting to behave like Christ told His followers to behave.
You are an apologist for evil. So be it.

So are you gonna take the message of peace love and charity to your buddies in ISIS or not?

You seem so damn sure of yourself.
I am. No one wins against an evil, by becoming evil.

When does your plane leave?

Or are you just a wussy doing it from a distance like a peaceful drone strike?

That would be like asking if someone would have a problem with a herd of cows acting like a new-born calf. Tell you what, give me a specific example of what you are talking about.
Jordan saying we know from the teachings of many that an eye for an eye is wrong, that one cannot respond to evil with even more evil, and we are praying that our enemies, who have just committed such a profound evil upon our citizen, reflect upon that and see our example of not acting out of vengeance as the path towards peace of Godliness.

2. I don't believe for a minute that the Jordanian leadership is attempting to behave like Christ told His followers to behave.

So are you gonna take the message of peace love and charity to your buddies in ISIS or not?

A head for an eye in fighting evil. That should be our motto.

Your just another agent of evil, and just as blind.

I will certainly work against any who are against America.

You are now on the side of the jihadists?

Odd, what with your dedication to The Democrat Party - so plainly against America! And, no, thank you for your invitation to join your liberal jihad against all that is America. Besides, I'd look as silly as do you in your Democrat-red Dr. Dentons.

They hate me more than they hate you. A least you believe in God. My only advantage is I know and respect the faith, something impossible for you.

Nonsense. Dispensing death to those who threaten the innocent is not the definition of "agent of evil". It's known as being a "peace keeper".

They hate me more than they hate you. A least you believe in God. My only advantage is I know and respect the faith, something impossible for you.

You know and respect evil. And that makes you disgusting and soulless. And cowardly..you are right. They do hate you more. At least they respect Christians for their convictions, if they abide by them. You they see as a joke.

Which is what you are. You think you're sophisticated, cerebral, enlightened.

You're a narrow minded bigot, and they laugh at dumbasses like you. You put everybody in danger. And you're too cowardly to even defend yourself...or anyone else.

Advocating for evil and enabling evil people...
Is what you are doing when you call for an eye for a eye, which is why your Lord didn't. You say you are a follower of Jesus, prove it? He said to pray for your enemies, not slaughter them in His Name.

I've never called for an eye for an eye, so you have now slipped into the realm of *hysterical lying*. I am anti-death penalty, as it applies to the average Joe. I'm not obliged to prove I am a *follower of Jesus* to you. You have no idea what it means to be a follower of Jesus, thus it would be impossible to *prove* to you that I am. And I have never in my entire life EVER said anything even remotely akin to "let's slaughter people in Jesus' name". I don't want to kill the war criminal pieces of shit in Jesus' name. They need to be killed in order to protect the innocents they victimize. It has nothing to do with their faith, or mine. It's a matter of protecting innocent people in the only way it is possible to protect them from those savages.

You think because those lunatics commit atrocities in the name of Allah, then we're also committing atrocities when we kill them to stop them in their tracks. It's sad, and proves how lost you truly are.
Where, exactly, did Jesus say you were allowed to do such a thing? Does Romans 12:19 not apply?

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Nonsense. Dispensing death to those who threaten the innocent is not the definition of "agent of evil". It's known as being a "peace keeper".
No, it isn't. A peacekeeper cannot use violence to achieve their end, ever.

You know and respect evil. And that makes you disgusting and soulless. And cowardly..you are right. They do hate you more. At least they respect Christians for their convictions, if they abide by them. You they see as a joke.

You're a narrow minded bigot, and they laugh at dumbasses like you. You put everybody in danger. And you're too cowardly to even defend yourself...or anyone else.
I can defend myself, I'm agnostic, I can even kill my enemies if I wish to, and justify it, however you as a Christian cannot. I know the teachings of Jesus, very well, and violence is not an option.

Those who will not support the Administration's fight against the jihadists support the terrorists, pure and simple.

I can defend myself, I'm agnostic, I can even kill my enemies if I wish to, and justify it, however you as a Christian cannot. I know the teachings of Jesus, very well, and violence is not an option.

Of course I can kill my enemies, lol.

Like I said, every post identifies you not only as a bigot, but as completely ignorant of what it means to be Christian.

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.

Those who will not support the Administration's fight against the jihadists support the terrorists, pure and simple.
The old with us or against eh? Seems like I've hear that before. When are you going to call them Patriots and Traitors?

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.
Oh but we are qualified, because we know the religions better than the believers, which is why we rejected them.

No, it isn't. A peacekeeper cannot use violence to achieve their end, ever.

"...
a soldier, military force, etc., deployed to maintain or restore peace :
American marines sent abroad as peacekeepers."

Peacekeeper Define Peacekeeper at Dictionary.com

Oh but we are qualified, because we know the religions better than the believers, which is why we rejected them.

No, you aren't qualified, and you prove with every post that you don't know the religions at all. You google and post scripture, but you use it out of context, and you define it as something else again. As I said, Christians don't answer to loons like you, and you certainly can't define Christianity with any degree of integrity or comprehension.

You're just a cowardly, arrogant little bigot. I know you think you're smart. I also know..you aren't even 1/3 as smart as you think you are. As far as *understanding* or any other enlightenment...you're in a dark, dark hole.

Forum List

Back