🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

I am. No one wins against an evil, by becoming evil.

When does your plane leave?

Or are you just a wussy doing it from a distance like a peaceful drone strike?
They hate me more than they hate you. A least you believe in God. My only advantage is I know and respect the faith, something impossible for you.

You know and respect evil. And that makes you disgusting and soulless. And cowardly..you are right. They do hate you more. At least they respect Christians for their convictions, if they abide by them. You they see as a joke.

Which is what you are. You think you're sophisticated, cerebral, enlightened.

You're a narrow minded bigot, and they laugh at dumbasses like you. You put everybody in danger. And you're too cowardly to even defend yourself...or anyone else.
I can defend myself, I'm agnostic, I can even kill my enemies if I wish to, and justify it, however you as a Christian cannot. I know the teachings of Jesus, very well, and violence is not an option.

Of course I can kill my enemies, lol.
No, you cannot, and still be a Christian. It's not possible.

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.
Oh but we are qualified, because we know the religions better than the believers, which is why we rejected them.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.:)

Really, you are like Yurt on this subject, only good for grins and chuckles.

Those who will not support the Administration's fight against the jihadists support the terrorists, pure and simple.
The old with us or against eh? Seems like I've hear that before. When are you going to call them Patriots and Traitors?

Yes, Christ said it. Imagine that.
Yes he did, for the Jews who didn't believe in him, but no one else because he didn't come for the Gentiles, not a single one.

An agnostic is not qualified to evaluate Christian teachings, pure and simple, particularly one who would kill all of humanity if possible.
Oh but we are qualified, because we know the religions better than the believers, which is why we rejected them.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.:)

Really, you are like Yurt on this subject, only good for grins and chuckles.
I know so much it scares you, and all other uneducated Christians.

The king of Jordan is pissed. He is going to start bombing the shit out of ISIS.

Speaking of his revenge, he actually said, "The only problem we’re going to have is running out of fuel and bullets.”

(cue theatrical movie music)

You expected him to go golfing?

Americans should be fully exposed to the videos ISIS releases. It's a real shame censorship has become the 'new-norm' in America today. Shame on YouTube and the rest, who consistently choose censorship. People can learn something from seeing these videos. They need to listen and and see what these people are saying and doing.

The People shouldn't be forced to rely solely on a corrupt American Government/Corporate Media to inform them. Because the Government/Corporate Media lies. It's essential that the People be exposed to these videos free of any Government/Corporate Media censorship. The People should demand it.

anyone with a computer can find the video for themselves. They don't need CNN or FOX to be playing it every 15 minutes.

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.

The bible is very clear that if you permit a murderer to shed blood and not deliver a death penalty (the courts) and execute that individual you are defiling the land. The United States used to deliver the death penalty to murderers who were found guilty too. Not so much anymore.

Abdullah is not a president and Jordan has an old world sense of retribution.
Abdullah is not his father but he is first and foremost King of Jordan and puts his country first. All leaders, especially the better one, consult with other heads of state but they still act on the interests of their people and country. Like his father he was a pilot and raised a warrior. He understand the need and what his military can and should do.

1. That's Jordan. I was talking about the United States.
2. I don't believe for a minute that the Jordanian leadership is attempting to behave like Christ told His followers to behave.
You are an apologist for evil. So be it.

So are you gonna take the message of peace love and charity to your buddies in ISIS or not?

You seem so damn sure of yourself.
I am. No one wins against an evil, by becoming evil.

When does your plane leave?

Or are you just a wussy doing it from a distance like a peaceful drone strike?
They hate me more than they hate you. A least you believe in God. My only advantage is I know and respect the faith, something impossible for you.

So sad seeing you wimp out.

You know they love you. They love all that do their bidding.

Oh but I don't. All religion is nonsense and those who kill others in the name of their God are unworthy, but doing evil to fight evil always fails in the end, always. And you are the one who does bin Laden's bidding. You gave him the war he wanted. Congrats.

So only Christians can know Christianity, and only Muslims can know Islam then, so then only Agnostics can know Agnosticism correct? Are you going to stick with that, or realize how utterly stupid what you just said was?

So only Christians can know Christianity, and only Muslims can know Islam then, so then only Agnostics can know Agnosticism correct? Are you going to stick with that, or realize how utterly stupid what you just said was?

Pity, we were thinking you might have solutions, just another example of delusional thought process.

Oh but I don't. All religion is nonsense and those who kill others in the name of their God are unworthy, but doing evil to fight evil always fails in the end, always. And you are the one who does bin Laden's bidding. You gave him the war he wanted. Congrats.

Explain the defeat of Hitler

Pity, we were thinking you might have solutions, just another example of delusional thought process.
The first solution is counter a bad idea with a better one. The second solution is the remove the source of the problem, religion. And the third solution is to remove the source of religion, mankind. Nothing is required after that.

The first solution is counter a bad idea with a better one. The second solution is the remove the source of the problem, religion. And the third solution is to remove the source of religion, mankind. Nothing is required after that.

Resting my case

Explain the defeat of Hitler
What about the defeat of Hitler? He mostly defeated himself. Do you think you are fighting Hitler again, that men from all over the world with the same radical idea equal a nation? Defeating Hitler meant defeating Germany. You aren't fighting a nation, you are fighting an idea, and losing because you are treating it is if it were a nation, and it is nothing like that.

Resting my case
You wanted the solution(s). Now you know.

Forum List

Back