🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Calm down, eagle1462010, they are not at the door yet.
Unborn babies aren't at the door yet...........What the hell are you smoking.........pass it out to everyone so we can make sense of your posts...............

Oh, the terrorists..............That's Ok, I have a terrorist hunting permit.

HuntingPermit.jpg

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
I claim no moral ground in the war against terrorists.

Fuck em. I say execute every single one caught ON THE SPOT. Maybe toss you in there for good measure

You should hear how my (stand by this is complicated) sister's brother-in-law talks about them. This is a very cultured guy, MIT educated engineer, married to an Irish born English prof, worked and lived in YEMEN for years, as well as various and assorted other lovely domiciles in the Middle East.

He calls them animals and thinks they should all be slaughtered, along with anybody else stupid enough to be in their vicinity when the slaughtering takes place, if it will ensure their eradication from the face of the earth.
An educated monster then? So be it. So are the ISIS planners for the most part.

Sure, he probably went to school with some of them, and most likely worked with them as well.

Hence his personal experience of them, and his understanding that they're animals who deserve to die.
Congrats on no longer being a Christian. Now you are just an apologist for evil.

Christians believe we all deserve to die. Men are inherently evil. They can only be saved by Christ.

Please continue to expose your ignorance of what it means to be a Christian.

eagle thinks American LEO is terrorist.

That is bizarre.
Last I heard this was a thread about Jordan executing ISIS scum............In response to ISIS burning their pilot alive........................

Or are you confused as usual.

What is the deal with you god damn liberal fags?

Islamists kill in the name of their God & you dumb cocksuckers point at christians. You're just as dumb as can be. You have no excuses for your pathetic positions so you TRY to divert by pointing at Christians.

Governments exist to punish evil-doers and maintain order, Christ followers are not. Note that Jesus didn't complain about the Roman government of His day, though it dominated the entire region and made second-class citizens of His own people. Do you not see the fallacy of your argument that a government can or should act like an individual?
I'm not saying it should, I'm saying why would a Christian have a problem if their government acted as they are taught to?

That would be like asking if someone would have a problem with a herd of cows acting like a new-born calf. Tell you what, give me a specific example of what you are talking about.
Jordan saying we know from the teachings of many that an eye for an eye is wrong, that one cannot respond to evil with even more evil, and we are praying that our enemies, who have just committed such a profound evil upon our citizen, reflect upon that and see our example of not acting out of vengeance as the path towards peace of Godliness.

1. That's Jordan. I was talking about the United States.
2. I don't believe for a minute that the Jordanian leadership is attempting to behave like Christ told His followers to behave.
You are an apologist for evil. So be it.

So are you gonna take the message of peace love and charity to your buddies in ISIS or not?

You seem so damn sure of yourself.

Islamists kill in the name of their God & you dumb cocksuckers point at christians. You're just as dumb as can be. You have no excuses for your pathetic positions so you TRY to divert by pointing at Christians.
Not pointing at Christians.....just saying what we want to do to ISIS isn't exactly a "christ-based" solution, now...is it?

That's A-OK with me now....kill them all. Let's just not pretend our shit don't stink.

When a nation requires me by law to disobey God, no.
Well ISIS believes that they are doing God's Will. How do you know they are not? Let's say that you were the person giving the order to execute these two people, would you do it? If you wouldn't then why would you want your nation to do so?

And did God put Obama in charge of this nation?

I know ISIS is not doing God's will, because He was very clear on how He wants us to act. What if games are for children, and yes, God put Obama in charge of the this nation. We're not immune to punishment for our stupidity.
How can your nation do evil and that not reflect upon you? And I'll be sure to let those here know that you will obey Obama because God put Obama in charge. They will be thrilled to know that.

Actually, Obama doesn't make the laws in this country, he merely enforces them. Please do try again, though.

Now, he DOES occasionally forget his Constitutional limits and attempts to rule like a despot, but he'll be gone in a few years and we'll start undoing the damage he's caused.

But yes, please. Do tell the world that we are peaceful, law abiding citizens.
We warned when bush gave the presidency more power the next president might not give them up. And don't expect a republican president to either. They'll be even more aggressive.

Of course. Those cheering Obama on now will not like it when the next Republican president assumes the same power and more.

Not pointing at Christians.....just saying what we want to do to ISIS isn't exactly a "christ-based" solution, now...is it?

That's A-OK with me now....kill them all. Let's just not pretend our shit don't stink.
I don't see our culture killing little girls for not marrying............
I don't see our culture ritually cutting peoples head's off because our religion is better than theirs.....
I don't see our culture crucifying people on a cross..............

I see this in enemies of humanity which happens to be ISIS.

I'm not saying we've always been angels, but we are not even close to being like these butchers.

I'm not saying it should, I'm saying why would a Christian have a problem if their government acted as they are taught to?

That would be like asking if someone would have a problem with a herd of cows acting like a new-born calf. Tell you what, give me a specific example of what you are talking about.
Jordan saying we know from the teachings of many that an eye for an eye is wrong, that one cannot respond to evil with even more evil, and we are praying that our enemies, who have just committed such a profound evil upon our citizen, reflect upon that and see our example of not acting out of vengeance as the path towards peace of Godliness.

2. I don't believe for a minute that the Jordanian leadership is attempting to behave like Christ told His followers to behave.

So are you gonna take the message of peace love and charity to your buddies in ISIS or not?

I am. No one wins against an evil, by becoming evil.

I claim no moral ground in the war against terrorists.

Fuck em. I say execute every single one caught ON THE SPOT. Maybe toss you in there for good measure

You should hear how my (stand by this is complicated) sister's brother-in-law talks about them. This is a very cultured guy, MIT educated engineer, married to an Irish born English prof, worked and lived in YEMEN for years, as well as various and assorted other lovely domiciles in the Middle East.

He calls them animals and thinks they should all be slaughtered, along with anybody else stupid enough to be in their vicinity when the slaughtering takes place, if it will ensure their eradication from the face of the earth.

Sure, he probably went to school with some of them, and most likely worked with them as well.

Hence his personal experience of them, and his understanding that they're animals who deserve to die.
Congrats on no longer being a Christian. Now you are just an apologist for evil.

Christians believe we all deserve to die. Men are inherently evil. They can only be saved by Christ.

I am anything but ignorant.

And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I am. No one wins against an evil, by becoming evil.

Fighting against evil and preventing it isn't "becoming evil".

Advocating for evil and enabling evil people to commit atrocities against innocents IS evil.

Nor is administering justice *evil*, provided the justice provided is, in fact, just. And there is no room for relativity. Saying it's wrong to execute assholes who bury and stone women for being raped because they call such disgusting murderous behavior *justice* is advocating for and enabling evil. Executing war criminals is not.

What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?
I don't believe in Christ just as I'm sure you don't so why is that a part of this discussion?

I am anything but ignorant.

And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I don't see anything in there about it being considered *evil* to prevent animals from raping, torturing, and beheading innocents.

Nor do I see jihadists referenced as among the "blessed". Poor in spirit..nope. Mourning..nope...meek..nope...merciful..nope...

No, I don't think Christ was referencing jihadists who saw off the heads of reporters in the sermon.

I think he was referring to anyone, criminal or otherwise, who has seen the error of their ways and turned towards God. He in no way indicates that justice for them should be averted...simply reminds them that when they are killed, they will join their Father in heaven. Which is what he told the poor soul being crucified next to him.

He did, however, have a few choice words to say to the assholes who were fixing to stone the woman though. And also to the money lenders who used the steps of the temple to pervert the word of God.

Notice WHO brought "God" or "Christianity" or "Christ" into this thread?

LIBERALS

The have to divert no matter what.
Shallow two faced creatures

Forum List

Back