I Love The left

18 USC § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

Current through Pub. L. 113-36. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 USC § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

:booze:

Don't you just love the left?

They love you. They love Republicans too.

Just look.... They want to give elected Representatives an all-expense paid vacation in a Federal Penal facility.

And I'm sure they'd just love to do the same for any and all of you who don't agree with them.

The love.... Feel the love from the left

MoveOn.org Petition Calls For “Arresting And Trying House GOP Leadership For Sedition”…

Via MoveOn.org:

Screen-shot-2013-10-17-at-9.22.05-AM-550x529.png

True to their “progressive” roots many are calling for Republicans to be hanged.

Screen-shot-2013-10-17-at-9.24.52-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-10-17-at-9.27.35-AM.png

Rest here…

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

LIAR LIAR LIAR

The TeaTerrorists force the shut down.

Grow the fuck up and admit YOU FUCKING FAILED!!!!

18 USC § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

Current through Pub. L. 113-36. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 USC § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Told ya. I was right, as usual.

Truth be told, dimocrap scum really DO WANT the opposition eradicated.

Either by putting them in prison (aka; Concentration Camp) or by execution.

You thought I was kidding about the left being Nazis?

Think again :lmao:

When the radical left gets away with calling Constitutionally authorized checks and balances "sedition" you know they are going crazy. Crazy dangerous.

Criminalizing politics is what's done in places like Nazi Germany, North Korea and Stalin's Russia.

At least you have the cahones to post in the thread. :thup:

If those politics do harm to the citizenry yes. If their politics violate the letter of the law already set forth, namely the Constitution, then yes. I am not criminalizing opinion, I am criminalizing their utter disregard for the law.

(And on a side note, I don't know if your comment was directed at me or at the liberals here)

Last edited:

Just look.... They want to give elected Representatives an all-expense paid vacation in a Federal Penal facility.

And I'm sure they'd just love to do the same for any and all of you who don't agree with them.

MoveOn.org Petition Calls For “Arresting And Trying House GOP Leadership For Sedition”…

Via MoveOn.org:

True to their “progressive” roots many are calling for Republicans to be hanged.

Rest here…

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

LIAR LIAR LIAR

The TeaTerrorists force the shut down.

Grow the fuck up and admit YOU FUCKING FAILED!!!!

Rofl. Even after Edge posted the petition from moveon.org, you call him a liar.

I guess you hope to see obama tried then as he too voted against a debt ceiling increase as a Senator

He VOTED, he did not EXTORT. Do you know the difference?

So..... When Unions shut down a Company while on strike, is that 'extortion' too?

If so, then shouldn't they all be in Prison?

Or are you just a hypocritical bitch?

That's what I thought

So you are against it for Repubs but for it for unions.

Way to stand on principals asshole

Criminalizing politics is what's done in places like Nazi Germany, North Korea and Stalin's Russia.

If those politics do harm to the citizenry yes. If their politics violate the letter of the law already set forth, namely the Constitution, then yes. I am not criminalizing opinion, I am criminalizing their utter disregard for the law.

Criminalizing politics is a road down which we don't want to travel.

I'm talking Uganda, Egypt, Nazi Germany, Syria..... We just don't want to go there. Under ANY circumstances. At all. Ever.

Ever, ever, ever.

Now....... Impeaching obama, legally? Oh hell yes. Riding him out of town on a rail? nehhhhh, prolly not.

But if a politician breaks the law, there are ways to deal with that. If he/she violates the trust, there are ways to deal with that...

But criminalizing political disagreements?

That's the dimocrap scumbag way of doing business. Not ours. Not civilized people. Which... dimocraps are not.

Remember when the Stuttering Clusterfuck first took office and he was considering chrges against several former Republicans? He dropped it and rightly so.

So there is NO doubt in my mind that he is using MoveOn as a stalking horse or as a way to get something out into the public consciousness that he is gutless and nutless to do himself.

This is not an isolated event, powerful people are behind it. If it's from MoveOn, that IS officaal dimocrap policy

He VOTED, he did not EXTORT. Do you know the difference?

So..... When Unions shut down a Company while on strike, is that 'extortion' too?

If so, then shouldn't they all be in Prison?

Or are you just a hypocritical bitch?

That's what I thought

So you are against it for Repubs but for it for unions.

Way to stand on principals asshole

Way to lie, you lying bitch.

Nowhere did I say I was against Unions shutting down a business through a legal strike. Nowhere.

You're a lying bitch.

I can, and will, spend all day debating anybody on politics, sports, women, cars or anything else I'm interested in and the conversation will stay completely respectful on my part until...

Until you start in with your lying, bullshit, juvenile dimocrap scumbag ways.

Eat shit, bitch. And stop lying.

Via MoveOn.org:

Rest here…

I love the First Amendment. Don't you?

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4] This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues. In those cases the false victory is often loudly or conspicuously celebrated.

Discerning folks, because of the 1stAmendment, are able to separate the foolish and the criminal and the well meaning and the keepers in politics.

A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4] This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues. In those cases the false victory is often loudly or conspicuously celebrated.

Which you do quite a bit, along with invective, etc.

Which you do quite a bit, along with invective, etc.

Lying bitch.

Give me a link, phony. Your whole life is a phony. So are your debating skills.

I KNOW when I'm using an Informal Logic Fallacy. And I don't use them

You? Do you even know what one is? I doubt it.

Go away you lying bitch.

Your only intention in here is to pick a fight so you can get this thread kicked to the Badlands. You do it time and again.

It's about time the Mods woke up to your bullshit

YOU are the one who should be kicked to the Badlands. Permanently.

Go start a fight in another thread so you can get it kicked. I know how dirtbags like you work.

Liar

Criminalizing politics is a road down which we don't want to travel.

I'm talking Uganda, Egypt, Nazi Germany, Syria..... We just don't want to go there. Under ANY circumstances. At all. Ever.

Ever, ever, ever.

Now....... Impeaching obama, legally? Oh hell yes. Riding him out of town on a rail? nehhhhh, prolly not.

But if a politician breaks the law, there are ways to deal with that. If he/she violates the trust, there are ways to deal with that...

But criminalizing political disagreements?

That's the dimocrap scumbag way of doing business. Not ours. Not civilized people. Which... dimocraps are not.

Remember when the Stuttering Clusterfuck first took office and he was considering charges against several former Republicans? He dropped it and rightly so.

So there is NO doubt in my mind that he is using MoveOn as a stalking horse or as a way to get something out into the public consciousness that he is gutless and nutless to do himself.

This is not an isolated event, powerful people are behind it. If it's from MoveOn, that IS officaal dimocrap policy

What I'm saying is, Edge, is if those politics get to the point of breaking already written law, it needs to stop. There comes a point where political corruption needs to reigned in. Not only does it not serve the people, it harms them. Political discourse, fine. Political opinion, fine. But if politics consume you to the point that you would break the law to practice them... I can't stand for that. It's not the man in politics, its the politics in the man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back