I made friends with a white guy online 12 years ago and I had to delete him from my friends list

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier

Mark Zuckerberg most likely did not know you and felt your " I love women feet " response was improper...

I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier
Is that actually a thing? You make friends on facebook? Thats so sad.

You don’t have friends

I thought we were friends, we both love football but i guess he wanted to keep it a secret that he knows black people

The wife's a True-blue Packers fan but we quit watching football when they started that "kneeling" BS. Having lived in Texas for 25 years, anyone who's a Cowboys fan is ok with me.

Are you victimizing your self again? Lol

Were you attracted to this gentleman?

Is that actually a thing? You make friends on facebook? Thats so sad.

we met in 2008 on another board and they became FB friends in 2012

No I said we connected because we both love football

He was probably protecting you from your own stupidity.

No I said we connected because we both love balls

balls?

balls?

shampoo the hairs on my dick

balls?

shampoo the hairs on my dick
Groooooosssss

Not quite sure - Is this satire?

Not quite sure - Is this satire?

Im just shocked he deleted my comment

Go Pack Go

No I said we connected because we both love football
That's rather sad. It could have been a threesome. You him and a 'packers' game. Ya know what they say: Once he went black he'd never go back

Forum List

Back