I may be changing my mind on who should be the R candidate in 24?

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022
I have been behind Trump and still am but I began to wonder if maybe.. well, I just doubt DeSantis has the questionable business deals that Trump MAY have (key words).

I'll wait until I hear the whole story about Trump maybe exaggerating on paperwork in his real estate dealings. And it's not like the dims are going to leave DeSantis alone whereas they were / are always picking on Trump. Nah.. they hate Rs and probably hate DeSantis worse than any of them because he doesn't.. do the Romney, shall we say.

Anyway, I don't know. I just want to beat the crap out of the demoncraps, is all.. whichever one is best--- wondering what other conservatives are thinking?

At first I didn't want to hear about anyone but Trump and I am still leaning that way, but... well.. :dunno:

I have been behind Trump and still am but I began to wonder if maybe.. well, I just doubt DeSantis has the questionable business deals that Trump MAY have (key words).

I'll wait until I hear the whole story about Trump maybe exaggerating on paperwork in his real estate dealings. And it's not like the dims are going to leave DeSantis alone whereas they were / are always picking on Trump. Nah.. they hate Rs and probably hate DeSantis worse than any of them because he doesn't.. do the Romney, shall we say.

Anyway, I don't know. I just want to beat the crap out of the demoncraps, is all.. whichever one is best--- wondering what other conservatives are thinking?

At first I didn't want to hear about anyone but Trump and I am still leaning that way, but... well.. :dunno:
Once you've heard the story you won't know if it's true or not.

I've said for a long time that Trump can't help but be a distraction.
He is his own worst enemy and thin skinned. He does make a nice distraction
with the democrats. He is so in their heads.
DeSantis would be my vote.

I still don't know where DeSantis stands on international issues.

Once you've heard the story you won't know if it's true or not.
what story?

about Trump's business dealings? Well, I don't believe anything until i hear both sides but things look bad RE Trump because of the incessant investigations and accusations and some dumbass Americans believe a lot of it..

At least DeSantis wouldn't have that (whether undeserved or not) baggage

I don't think this is a fair thing to say about Trump. He has said what needed to be said (most of the time). I don't think he is thin skinned, really. I think he just resents being accused of stuff that is either not true or distorted for political reasons. And it is a very good thing that he is in the Ds heads..

I don't think this is a fair thing to say about Trump. He has said what needed to be said (most of the time). I don't think he is thin skinned, really. I think he just resents being accused of stuff that is either not true or distorted for political reasons. And it is a very good thing that he is in the Ds heads..
Look, in politics, you have to let some things roll off. He couldn't do that because of his ego.
I like his politics, I didn't like his use of Twitter. I think it's good that he's a distraction, and that is
a strong point for him. DeSantis IMO is a good politician and has proven to get conservative
policies implemented. Trump and the democrats is nothing but never ever Trump, no matter
how good his policies are.

Same here and for mostly the same reasons.

I remember several months back when DeSantis secured the 12 million in funding from the FL legislature to move the "migrants".....Oh there was some rending of garments at the time but it went away quickly......Now DeSantis is using that money as he said he would......With a bit of a Texas twist. ;)

That's what I want in a POTUS.....No bombast.....Just results.

Desantis is at least capable of thinking and behaving rationally, which Trump can't. Desantis probably wouldn't respond to a crisis like a lunatic, another way he's unlike Trump. But unless Trump croaks or goes to jail, he's going to be the nominee.

Trump might like being DeSantis's press secretary... can you imagine that?.... Trump vs the media every day....

NY district attorney ran on a prosecute Trump platform, she never said exactly what she was going to prosecute him on, presumably because she didn’t have anything yet,she just simply said she would. Like most democrats these days she went on a fishing expedition. I got the feeling that if she couldn’t find something, she’d create something. Now she’s saying he exaggerated his finances. As far as I’m concerned it’s pre election grandstanding to influence an election. I wouldn’t trust anything coming out of her office. He’s innocent until proven guilty.

Look, in politics, you have to let some things roll off. He couldn't do that because of his ego.
I like his politics, I didn't like his use of Twitter. I think it's good that he's a distraction, and that is
a strong point for him. DeSantis IMO is a good politician and has proven to get conservative
policies implemented. Trump and the democrats is nothing but never ever Trump, no matter
how good his policies are.
the last sentence doesn't make a lot of sense

But anyhow, the dims are going to go after whomever the R is and there will be nothing important accomplished unless the whole Congress is R and maybe not even then bc... how R are they?

NY district attorney ran on a prosecute Trump platform, she never said exactly what she was going to prosecute him on, presumably because she didn’t have anything yet,she just simply said she would. Like most democrats these days she went on a fishing expedition. I got the feeling that if she couldn’t find something, she’d create something. Now she’s saying he exaggerated his finances. As far as I’m concerned it’s pre election grandstanding to influence an election. I wouldn’t trust anything coming out of her office. He’s innocent until proven guilty.

I don't trust it at all. I learned a long time ago not to trust a demonrat. the fact they want abortion all the time for every woman says it all. But if that were not enough, they have lousy, lousy policies on just about every topic.

I am still with Trump after all I have learned just today on this dumbass case

what story?

about Trump's business dealings? Well, I don't believe anything until i hear both sides but things look bad RE Trump because of the incessant investigations and accusations and some dumbass Americans believe a lot of it..

At least DeSantis wouldn't have that (whether undeserved or not) baggage
Lol, another leftist playing games. The one where you said you'd wait for the whole story.

Nope we hate Trump most. The giant Jewish space lasers lady second. Desantis is in our top ten though. Lol

Forum List

Back