I met my first Mexican person

Most of Mexico consists of very small impoverished towns with basically no infrastructure.
..............................................................................................................................................
Not Mexico City

She is a nurse in the local hospital and is a very nice lady. She told ne that her biggest culture shock in the uk.
She went to the supermarket to buy foof disinfectant to wash her veg. It seems that in Mexico they use any water to feed plants so everything needs washing before eating.
She was shocked that we didnt sell such things.
What's "foof disinfectant"?

Assuming Mexicans should only visit Spanish-speaking countries is incredibly racist, and indicative of the piece of shit you are.
No I made an accurate observation. Underlined by my experience in never meeting any mexicans before. She is a qualiied lady and can go where she chooses. And peopl tend to go where they speak the same language.. Life is easier for them there.

No I made an accurate observation. Underlined by my experience in never meeting any mexicans before. She is a qualiied lady and can go where she chooses. And peopl tend to go where they speak the same language.. Life is easier for them there.
Did you mean "poof disinfectant"? Not a bad idea, but I've never heard of it.

You said you conversed with her in English, you racist shitstain.

You haven't met any Mexicans because you live in an incredibly racist place that goes to great lengths to keep non-white people out. That's your choice.

But your assumption that Mexicans should only travel to other Spanish-speaking places exposes your deep-seated racism and hatred for non-whites. You're a piece of shit.

You haven't met any Mexicans because you live in an incredibly racist place that goes to great lengths to keep non-white people out. That's your choice.

But your assumption that Mexicans should only travel to other Spanish-speaking places exposes your deep-seated racism and hatred for non-whites. You're a piece of shit.
Well, there was Rwandan Welshman who killed three little girls, and he sure wasn't white.

She is a nurse in the local hospital and is a very nice lady. She told ne that her biggest culture shock in the uk.
She went to the supermarket to buy foof disinfectant to wash her veg. It seems that in Mexico they use any water to feed plants so everything needs washing before eating.
She was shocked that we didnt sell such things.
5% vinegar works and its very cheap

You can use it to disinfect the Telle during news broadcasts by the BBC and CNN also

I never said that they should. You are projecting.

Forum List

Back