I never had a problem

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It seems to me that mostly left wing posters are the ones that constantly whine about simple rules. I was a member of a political discussion forum for a couple of years sponsored by the History channel and I was banned for life for moderately conservative opinions. I complained to my congressman and the H.C. discussion forum went under.

Who complains depends on the direction the wind blows. Arrogant, whiney bitches that think they should be above the rules are definitely bipartisan.

It seems to me that mostly left wing posters are the ones that constantly whine about simple rules. I was a member of a political discussion forum for a couple of years sponsored by the History channel and I was banned for life for moderately conservative opinions. I complained to my congressman and the H.C. discussion forum went under.
Leftwing forums always sucked -- as much as rightwing forums.

There are no "simple rules" here.....There's enough wiggle room in them that virtually anyone could be infracted and banned at any time.

I posted ad C-SPAN and Hannity for years, where the rules were far stricter and far fewer, but everyone knew exactly what they were.

Forum List

Back