I put this on a local forum.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I'm not sure what people are seeing. I know what I see. The town's medical center dumped Fenatnyl into the community and Dementia is rampant in the city. City leaders are woke and on a mission to bring about a curious alien-like fundamental change in the thought process of the public. The city's liberal arts college has been run by lesbians for as long as anyone can remember. The local media is fervently on board wih this Alice-in-Wonderland, centrally planned, new world order spirit of the age.
The city's newspaper is a negative image of what most of us were taught was objective dispassionate news reporting. The radio programming is so perversly woke that a reasonable observer would have serious doubts about what may have been added to the public water supply. A massive new state liquor outlet is set to open soon in order to keep the mind virus going. Orwell and Huxley couldn't have authored a more perfect dystopian masterpiece if they had collaborated on novel.
You better watch your back. If these people could do what they just did to a former US president imagine what they could do to you if they succeed.
Carry on,
Ray

Last edited:
Sorry about the crappy editing. I'm not with computer skills and my wife is at work.

A link or two would be helpful ... "New Hampshire Hospital Lost Nearly 8 Gallons of Fentanyl" - MedpageToday - June 15th, 2022 ...

Looks like the acts of just one person ... probably cashing in ... why would a hospital keep so much addictive drugs on-hand? ... because pain medication is much much cheaper than actual medical treatment ... remember, we demand dividend payments and we demand it of Republicans ... send the patent home with opioids and they'll die happy ... [ka'ching] ... more profits for The Rich !!! ... exactly what Republicans are promising ... MAGA ...

But ... the first claim in the OP is a falsehood, so the whole spew is all false ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

A link or two would be helpful ... "New Hampshire Hospital Lost Nearly 8 Gallons of Fentanyl" - MedpageToday - June 15th, 2022 ...

Looks like the acts of just one person ... probably cashing in ... why would a hospital keep so much addictive drugs on-hand? ... because pain medication is much much cheaper than actual medical treatment ... remember, we demand dividend payments and we demand it of Republicans ... send the patent home with opioids and they'll die happy ... [ka'ching] ... more profits for The Rich !!! ... exactly what Republicans are promising ... MAGA ...

But ... the first claim in the OP is a falsehood, so the whole spew is all false ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...
They scapegoated an underling and protected the administrators that allowed the breach. Where have we seen that before?

Forum List

Back