"I said it, I was wrong and I apologize"

Answer the question damn it.
And then did it again.

Which proved the voters of NYC correct when they thoroughly rejected his run for mayor. Will you do the same with Trump?

He wasn't caught again until recently.

You're conflating two unrelated incidents. Wiener is a pervert who sends photos to jail bait.

Trump engaged in typical male conversation, in private. I have talked the same way, and unless you're gay, or a priest of some kind, so have you.

Trump told those 'guys' what he DOES. He confessed to acts of sexual harassment.

Please provide proof that any ladies involved expressed any offense.

Seriously? A married man in a powerful position randomly groping pussy is okay now?

Try answering the question. What happens in marriage is the business of those married, and their business alone.

And this is important because...?

A regressive anti-Trump liberal is never complete without dumb false equivalencies.

They're not equivalent because Trump's actions are worse...okay...good point.

I have noted before that you are not to be taken seriously. Thanks for continually confirming it.

Weiner sends what amounts to a picture of himself in underwear to a woman not his wife.

Trump randomly gropes women's twats.

You tell me which is worse. Or, shut up and run away.

Again, please name the women who complained about Trumps behavior.

So you choose running away. Big surprise.

I'm still here. Gonna respond to the request?

Not good enough for the far left and their drones..

But then again they would get Pence! And Pence would stomp Hilary.

So would the far left want to loose?
Its not good enough for anyone. His original comment, was that IF you were offended, he apologizes. Hows that for an apology. How in the world would we ever get Pence, he was never selected and he wouldn't be on any ballots. Time to think before you post

You're not convincing anyone. This is hilarious you fucktards squawking about Trump but leave Bill the Molester alone

I think the fact you've spent 20 years obsessing over Bill's sex life is kind of sad, actually.

But the fact is, even Republicans are running away from Trump after this one. This was the proverbial straw that broke the back of the equally proverbial camel.

Well, you drag a $100 Bill through a trailer park, you'll find something.
Yeah, that was the quote the hillary team used to discredit Paula Jones with her "Bimbo Eruption Team" to discredit Bill Clinton's accusers

Um, yeah... so the thing was, Paula Jones has no credit. She was kind of a tool used by the wingnuts to get at Clinton, and they left the poor woman millions of dollars in debt to pay sleazy lawyers.

She ended up boxing Tonya Harding and posing for Penthouse, that's how classy she was.

So I assume your morality prevents you from voting for Trump? Who the hell knew!

So far all I've heard about him is WORDS he used that "offend" you

Bill RAPED 4 known women. Hillary worked to destroy these women.

But Trumps WORDS offend you.

Btw, he was a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT then.

Which four women are those. Give us names.

The only one who has come out on record and said Clinton raped her was lying sack of shit Juanita Brodderick.

So let's review.

1) Couldn't remember the date the rape happened on. Or Even the month.
2) Still Attended Clinton events months after the supposed Rape
3) Accepted an appointment from Clinton to a State Board.
4) Filed two affidavits in court saying she never had sex with Clinton.

Okay, so now that we've established it's only ONE woman with no credibility, let's look at the horrible, horrible things Hillary did to 'destroy' her.

She met Brodderick at one fundraiser, where Hillary thanked her for everything she did. Brodderick thinks this is intimidation. It sounds more to me like, "I have no fucking idea who you are, but I'd better say something nice because we're in public."

14570285_1242447185805786_8024781851930212787_n.jpg

Oh dear me. I smell jealousy raising its pointed little head.

I'm on my third career, and doing fine. I "retire" next year with two pensions and a fine portfolio.

And you have a Lexus and a 12 inch dick. We got it.

I have a 2006 Honda Accord and a 1970 Olds Cutlass 4-4-2. My dick is none of your concern, whatever your proclivities.

I think you missed the point, but if I explained it to you, you still wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back