I submit this video as evidence in the Impeachment of Donald Trump

Mercurialmind

Mar 31, 2020
One can bend themselves into a stale pretzel, but there is no precedent for this...

Donald Trump engaged in "violent, deadly and seditious acts" which betrayed his trust as President and endangered the security of the United States.

Last edited:
One can bend themselves into a stale pretzel, but there is no precedent for this...

Donald Trump engaged in "violent, deadly and seditious acts" which betrayed his trust as President and endangered the security of the United States.

That Don Winslow video is age restricted

So I found another one that isn't

Well they're both good but I had no trouble following links to the first one.

Bullshit. If the DC Mayor and other government leaders didn't conspire to leave the Capitol Security grossly under-manned nothing would have happened. The break-in of the Capitol was FACILITATED.
Quick lesson in government 101.
The DC mayor is in charge of the DC metro police. The police protecting the capitol were the Capitol Police. Who are under the control of the Board composed of the Senate sergeant at arms, the House sergeant at arms, and the Architect of the capitol.
2/3rds of the board were put there by republicans.

Bullshit. If the DC Mayor and other government leaders didn't conspire to leave the Capitol Security grossly under-manned nothing would have happened. The break-in of the Capitol was FACILITATED.
Quick lesson in government 101.
The DC mayor is in charge of the DC metro police. The police protecting the capitol were the Capitol Police. Who are under the control of the Board composed of the Senate sergeant at arms, the House sergeant at arms, and the Architect of the capitol.
2/3rds of the board were put there by republicans.
You are correct. And since the DC Mayor was briefed on the pending threat to security, she should have dispatched every available DC metro officer to support the Capitol Police. She chose to do nothing. There is no excuse for the pitiful security force which is why heads are already rolling and more will follow.

Here let me show you, who first declared war on US citizens, you fucking dumbass.
August 24th the bitch from San Fransicko called US enemy of the state. If she represents the state, then she is the enemy of the people. Which side are you on, the people or the state?
UNHINGED: Nancy Pelosi labels Republicans as “domestic enemies” and “enemies of the state” - YouTube

Like many times, people post links that require someone to have an account at the site.
You mean the OP video can't be accessed without an account??

Don Winslow Films

30.5K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Notice
Age-restricted video (based on Community Guidelines)

Yeah yeah we saw all that, it doesn't prevent viewing the video. I'm not sure why that speed bump is there, haven't seen it before, but you just click through it.

Your video link was useful too. I don't see a lot of difference between them. Nor do I get why one would have a speed bump and the other wouldn't. Whatever.

You are correct. And since the DC Mayor was briefed on the pending threat to security, she should have dispatched every available DC metro officer to support the Capitol Police. She chose to do nothing. There is no excuse for the pitiful security force which is why heads are already rolling and more will follow.
Another lesson in Government 101.
Local governments can't put police, national guard, or other state agents onto federal property without the express permission of the federal government.

The governor of Maryland wanted to send in the national guard after Steny Hoyer asked him for help. But needed the permission from the DOD before he could put them into Washington DC.

So they thought they could get away with it is your defense. Kinda a shitty one.

Another lesson in Government 101.
Local governments can't put police, national guard, or other state agents onto federal property without the express permission of the federal government.

The governor of Maryland wanted to send in the national guard after Steny Hoyer asked him for help. But needed the permission from the DOD before he could put them into Washington DC.
Yes I'm sure all of those "rules" will come up during the investigation. The bottom line is all the leadership KNEW the threat was coming and Congress was the TARGET. Are you telling me, they all just threw up their hands and said "Welp, according to article 2, section 3 of the Whoopty Doopty we have to leave the Capitol unprotected. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens when 10 thousand Trump supporters confront 100 Capitol rent-a-cops."

Are you telling me, they all just threw up their hands and said "Welp, according to article 2, section 3 of the Whoopty Doopty we have to leave the Capitol unprotected. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens when 10 thousand Trump supporters confront 100 Capitol rent-a-cops."
Except for the Mayor of DC, who had no authority to send DC Metro police without express authority, this all happened under people put there in Trumps America.

Trumps FBI, Trumps DOJ, Trumps DHS, even the guy who had to O.K. the national guard to enter DC was personally selected by Trump.

So you tell me why did they all "stand down"?

Are you telling me, they all just threw up their hands and said "Welp, according to article 2, section 3 of the Whoopty Doopty we have to leave the Capitol unprotected. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens when 10 thousand Trump supporters confront 100 Capitol rent-a-cops."
Except for the Mayor of DC, who had no authority to send DC Metro police without express authority, this all happened under people put there in Trumps America.

Trumps FBI, Trumps DOJ, Trumps DHS, even the guy who had to O.K. the national guard to enter DC was personally selected by Trump.

So you tell me why did they all "stand down"?
At this point what difference does it make, that a few people died 1 by gunshot, 1 by heart attack and 1 by being in a crowd?

At this point what difference does it make, that a few people died 1 by gunshot, 1 by heart attack and 1 by being in a crowd?
More Americans died on Capitol Hill January 6th, then on October 12th in Benghazi.

And Benghazi was worthy of 8 congressional investigations.

Forum List

Back