I submit this video as evidence in the Impeachment of Donald Trump

So you tell me why did they all "stand down"?
Democrats had the authority to augment security. Trump had no power, remember he "lost" the election. This was done to accomplish the demonization and division that the Democrats wanted. They manufactured yet another crisis and as we all know, Democrats make full use of a crisis.

One can bend themselves into a stale pretzel, but there is no precedent for this...

Donald Trump engaged in "violent, deadly and seditious acts" which betrayed his trust as President and endangered the security of the United States.

The link doesn't go directly to a vid. Did you mean it to go to Beau ?

Before the end of this year!!!!

lock them up.JPG

:)-

So you tell me why did they all "stand down"?
Democrats had the authority to augment security. Trump had no power, remember he "lost" the election. This was done to accomplish the demonization and division that the Democrats wanted. They manufactured yet another crisis and as we all know, Democrats make full use of a crisis.
Yep. Charlottesville II.
Now they have their ‘white supremacist’ straw man as an excuse for their ostentatious show of force in the streets of DC. All to continue to promote the false idea that non-democrats are the enemy when in reality the democrat party just overthrew the USA.

Yes I'm sure all of those "rules" will come up during the investigation. The bottom line is all the leadership KNEW the threat was coming and Congress was the TARGET. Are you telling me, they all just threw up their hands and said "Welp, according to article 2, section 3 of the Whoopty Doopty we have to leave the Capitol unprotected. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens when 10 thousand Trump supporters confront 100 Capitol rent-a-cops."
That THREAT was coming from your friends Mike.

You are correct. And since the DC Mayor was briefed on the pending threat to security, she should have dispatched every available DC metro officer to support the Capitol Police. She chose to do nothing. There is no excuse for the pitiful security force which is why heads are already rolling and more will follow.
Another lesson in Government 101.
Local governments can't put police, national guard, or other state agents onto federal property without the express permission of the federal government.

The governor of Maryland wanted to send in the national guard after Steny Hoyer asked him for help. But needed the permission from the DOD before he could put them into Washington DC.
The entire city of DC was established as federal property so no state could have jurisdiction over the nation’s capital. That’s why it originally consisted of confiscated land crossing boundaries into two states, VA and MD.
But the Metro police police the entire city of DC. That would mean they could protect the area around the Capitol. Reconcile that conundrum.
End home rule.

Meh, so after a summer of rioting, arson, looting destroying people's livelyhoods and businesses, and attacking govt buildings in all major cities, all incited and encouraged by practically every single one of the Democrat politicians and leaders...suddenly the Democrats are weeping crocodile tears over a bunch of radical right wingers that did what the Left has been doing for four years...in this case though, to politicians.

And let's not forget this:

Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...cupying-capitols-before-they-were-against-it/

At this point what difference does it make, that a few people died 1 by gunshot, 1 by heart attack and 1 by being in a crowd?
More Americans died on Capitol Hill January 6th, then on October 12th in Benghazi.

And Benghazi was worthy of 8 congressional investigations.
If Obama hadn’t lied and attempted to cover up his malfeasance there wouldn’t have been any investigations.

Ok, help me out here. I don’t really understand. According to the Constitution, Impeachment and the Senate Trial for offenses while in office, can result in Removal from Office.

Trump is out of office. He’s gone. History. So the worst punishment possible, has already happened. What do you hope to gain?

All you might do is empower the fanboys, and Trump 2.0, or someone even worse than Trump will be empowered to run for office next. The Fanboys will get behind him, or her, and then what? You have made Trump a Martyr, by holding the Impeachment after he was already out of office.

You’ve won, stop acting like a bunch of losers already.

Ok, help me out here. I don’t really understand. According to the Constitution, Impeachment and the Senate Trial for offenses while in office, can result in Removal from Office.

Trump is out of office. He’s gone. History. So the worst punishment possible, has already happened. What do you hope to gain?

All you might do is empower the fanboys, and Trump 2.0, or someone even worse than Trump will be empowered to run for office next. The Fanboys will get behind him, or her, and then what? You have made Trump a Martyr, by holding the Impeachment after he was already out of office.

They know they cheated so they're trying to prevent Teump from running again. That's what this impeachment is about, and what the Biden presidency and Democratic platform is going to be about for the next four years.

They know they cheated so they're trying to prevent Teump from running again. That's what this impeachment is about, and what the Biden presidency and Democratic platform is going to be about for the next four years.
It’s also about the conceit and narcissism of Obama. He wants all of his trump reversals reversed.

One can bend themselves into a stale pretzel, but there is no precedent for this...

Donald Trump engaged in "violent, deadly and seditious acts" which betrayed his trust as President and endangered the security of the United States.

for 4 years the leftists have threaten attacked and Rioted

DC Mayor Bowser is a cop hater as well as a Trump hater. Maybe her refusal to augment the Capitol Police force was a 'two-fer'. She got to make the cops look bad and Trump look bad at the same time by doing nothing.

Bullshit. If the DC Mayor and other government leaders didn't conspire to leave the Capitol Security grossly under-manned nothing would have happened. The break-in of the Capitol was FACILITATED.
So they thought they could get away with it is your defense. Kinda a shitty one.
Lol, your party created these monsters and let them loot, burn, and kill all summer long. It's going to be funny how you won't be outraged when Biden or Harris does something they don't approve of. The capitol break in will look like childs play. They already burned down a couple of dnc offices. Like I said blm and antifa, are your guys and the democrat party if fully in charge now. Get the popcorn, because when Biden pisses them off. He will be inciting violence.

Forum List

Back