🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I tell people I have a small home in Indiana & even smaller home in DC" - Mike Pence, on not getting rich in Congress. The Opposite of Biden & Trump

does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

Mike has twice as many houses as the average American yet claims to be humble.

Yes, many people mourn because they have one less family member or close friend....I know I do...

and suffer from COVID19 financial woes and medical wait woes that mostly happened under Trump rule, and continued to happen and even get worse... I know we did....

like supply side issues, a main cause for inflation...and the cost of putting money in our hands and businesses's hands under Trump and Biden, (which Trump supported another stimulus check too).

There would be no substantial differences with those woes we have faced due to covid, regardless of who was sitting in the oval imho.

We have suffered through much worse, and will make it through it...maybe with less than what we wished we had... but none the less, opportunities will rise from the ashes, again.
Trump delegated responsibility to the governors. The Blue state governors responded by killing off seniors and shutting down small business. The schools responded with a Nazi like teachers union leading the way. Try the truth. The best way to handle any emergency is on a state and local level. The Democrats decided to turn Covid into a weapon and got all kinds of support from the RINO leadership and a corrupt media. Doctors were intimidated and some thrown out of medicine for simply disagreeing with state policies.

Try the truth for once. People were lied to and died for political gain.

does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

Because nobody wants to pay Pence to speak or read any of his books.

Forum List

Back