"I tell people I have a small home in Indiana & even smaller home in DC" - Mike Pence, on not getting rich in Congress. The Opposite of Biden & Trump

does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

Doesn't matter what he says. He has an elevator for his car, and a dancing horse.

Pence's home in Indiana ain't small. I have a pretty good size house, but Mike's is big.

does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

/——/ Trump lost $$$$ while president, as you well kno.

"I entered as one of the poorest men in Congress, left one of the poorest men in government, in Congress and as vice president."

We'' see home Pence fairs after being VP.
Biden has an annuity with China. Do you think Pence does?

How many small homes have you seen with an elevator for a car?
would depend on how the house is positioned,, does he need one??

small to you and me might be different to someone else,,

is it an elevator or a car lift??

got a link to show us??

Many people are worse off than two years ago. And that is truth and if people keep voting Prog, it will be worse.
Yes, many people mourn because they have one less family member or close friend....I know I do...

and suffer from COVID19 financial woes and medical wait woes that mostly happened under Trump rule, and continued to happen and even get worse... I know we did....

like supply side issues, a main cause for inflation...and the cost of putting money in our hands and businesses's hands under Trump and Biden, (which Trump supported another stimulus check too).

There would be no substantial differences with those woes we have faced due to covid, regardless of who was sitting in the oval imho.

We have suffered through much worse, and will make it through it...maybe with less than what we wished we had... but none the less, opportunities will rise from the ashes, again.

Forum List

Back