I think if Trump loses

----------------------------------- NO , my strategy is to elect hilary or bernie , a dem house and senate

25rp1y0.jpg

Let's go with that!

out of every fucked up election cycle this one gets the blue ribbon

ROFLMAO! That's a new one .... being called a "moderate" , usually I get called a radical <insert expletives here> libertarian, not to mention your whole spiel about "supporting moderate rinos", I wasn't aware we had "rinos" in the LP, wouldn't they properly be called "linos" ?

No RINOs in the Libertarian party. No Conservatives either.... just LIBERALS.

You do not even know that you have no idea what the fuck you are babbling about.

Of course, authoritarian statists always have their rational for using the violence of the state to make others do what they want them to do while exploiting the living shit of them.

.... on the other hand I'm not sure you're going to get a whole lot of other "conservatives" to buy into your definition.

It's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of what is proper for Society. A Society withoit limits is Anarchy. So long as you can color within the lines, use any color crayon you want to. Just don't color putside the lines. Also, there woild be zero incentive to work in or for the Government in my system.

Oh, and find some actual Conservatives before you toss out quotes again. People like William the Conqueror and Ghengis Khan.

Forum List

Back