I think if Trump loses

your lawn , money and repub rino point of view is exactly what WE are going after NFox !!
So in other words you're going to act just like the gub'mint worshiping "progressives" ...:rolleyes:

... and some people wonder why I loathe both major political parties and the hoards of thieving lemmings that belong to them.
----------------------------------- NO , my strategy is to elect hilary or bernie , a dem house and senate and then let them go after YOU NFox . For years you MODERATE guys have been supporting moderate rinos that have been going after ME by filling up my country with foreigners as one example . --------------- Course , i won't vote against most repubs if Trump or Cruz are supported as repub nominees for President NFox . -------- i think that my response is clear , DESTROY the moderate rinos that support and vote for moderate rinos NFox !!

Last edited:
This is the danger the GOP is walking into.

If Trump loses, it will be the GOP's fault, not because he's a lousy candidate.

If Cruz somehow gets the nomination and loses, it will be the GOP's fault, because they didn't nominate Trump, not because Cruz is a lousy candidate.

How long does this continue?
Isn't that what the gop base has been telling themselves for years?

This is the danger the GOP is walking into.

If Trump loses, it will be the GOP's fault, not because he's a lousy candidate.

If Cruz somehow gets the nomination and loses, it will be the GOP's fault, because they didn't nominate Trump, not because Cruz is a lousy candidate.

How long does this continue?
Isn't that what the gop base has been telling themselves for years?
Well, this is reminiscent of 2012 to a degree, but the party is now split into three parts, so we're in uncharted territory here.

your lawn , money and repub rino point of view is exactly what WE are going after NFox !!
So in other words you're going to act just like the gub'mint worshiping "progressives" ...:rolleyes:

... and some people wonder why I loathe both major political parties and the hoards of thieving lemmings that belong to them.
----------------------------------- NO , my strategy is to elect hilary or bernie , a dem house and senate and then let them go after YOU NFox .
Too late they're already coming after Me ...and You... and everybody else..... OOPS apparently the ignorant masses already beat you to it, guess you and your pals will have to come up with some other crusade to going marching hither and yon about.

For years you MODERATE guys have been supporting moderate rinos that have been going after ME by filling up my country with foreigners as one example .
ROFLMAO! That's a new one .... being called a "moderate" , usually I get called a radical <insert expletives here> libertarian, not to mention your whole spiel about "supporting moderate rinos", I wasn't aware we had "rinos" in the LP, wouldn't they properly be called "linos" ?

----------------------------------- NO , my strategy is to elect hilary or bernie , a dem house and senate and then let them go after YOU NFox . For years you MODERATE guys have been supporting moderate rinos that have been going after ME by filling up my country with foreigners as one example . --------------- Course , i won't vote against most repubs if Trump or Cruz are supported as repub nominees for President NFox . -------- i think that my response is clear , DESTROY the moderate rinos that support and vote for moderate rinos NFox !!
------------------------- as reply i repeat the above NFox !!

ROFLMAO! That's a new one .... being called a "moderate" , usually I get called a radical <insert expletives here> libertarian, not to mention your whole spiel about "supporting moderate rinos", I wasn't aware we had "rinos" in the LP, wouldn't they properly be called "linos" ?

No RINOs in the Libertarian party. No Conservatives either.... just LIBERALS.

I think if Trump loses because the RNC refused to support him then I will simply make sure that every single republican in office will lose by temporarily voting for the other side. That is what is going to happen. I don't care if democrats are in power because the country will see how bad things can get in this country with them in complete control.
The stupidity of this speaks for itself.

No RINOs in the Libertarian party. No Conservatives either.... just LIBERALS.
Yep, I like the LP 'cause classical liberals are far more fun to hang out with than conservatives and far less likely to steal all stuff than "progressives".

Yep, I like the LP 'cause classical liberals are far more fun to hang out with than conservatives and far less likely to steal all stuff than "progressives".

Life isn't about fun. Its about Right and Wrong; two concepts Libertarians cannot comprehend due to their Liberal belief system.

I think if Trump loses because the RNC refused to support him then I will simply make sure that every single republican in office will lose by temporarily voting for the other side. That is what is going to happen. I don't care if democrats are in power because the country will see how bad things can get in this country with them in complete control.

1. The RNC will support Trump

2. He will lose anyways

3. Trump's supporters will still blame the RNC even though Trump is the worst candidate in our lifetimes.

Life isn't about fun. Its about Right and Wrong; two concepts Libertarians cannot comprehend due to their Liberal belief system.
Uh-Huh.... In that case; I'm exercising my right to have fun and it's not wrong that I don't give a fuck that you've chosen to exercise your right to be miserable and uniformed.

Two birds , one stone.

"The libertarian sees the State as a giant gang of organized criminals, who live off the theft called "taxation" and use the proceeds to kill, enslave, and generally push people around. Therefore, any property in the hands of the State is in the hands of thieves, and should be liberated as quickly as possible. Any person or group who liberates such property, who confiscates or appropriates it from the State, is performing a virtuous act and a signal service to the cause of liberty." -- Murray Rothbard

Uh-Huh.... In that case; I'm exercising my right to have fun and it's not wrong that I don't give a fuck that you've chosen to exercise your right to be miserable and uniformed.

Thank you for proving my point.

Conservatives see the State as the only organization with sufficient influence and Force to ensure that the brain dead masses act in a Moral and Proper way, thereby guaranteeing the survival of Society.

Because your vote will make the difference.

Conservatives see the State as the only organization with sufficient influence and Force to ensure that the brain dead masses act in a Moral and Proper way, thereby guaranteeing the survival of Society.
A dictatorship.

Er..ummm... wasn't aware that you actually had a point but you're welcome.

Of course, authoritarian statists always have their rational for using the violence of the state to make others do what they want them to do while exploiting the living shit of them.

.... on the other hand I'm not sure you're going to get a whole lot of other "conservatives" to buy into your definition.

"Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit." -- Ronald Reagan

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." -- Barry Goldwater

"I will not cede more power to the state. I will not willingly cede more power to anyone, not to the state, not to General Motors, not to the CIO. I will hoard my power like a miser, resisting every effort to drain it away from me. I will then use my power, as I see fit. I mean to live my life an obedient man, but obedient to God, subservient to the wisdom of my ancestors; never to the authority of political truths arrived at yesterday at the voting booth. That is a program of sorts, is it not? It is certainly program enough to keep conservatives busy, and Liberals at bay. And the nation free." -- William F Buckley

Sure sounds like a threat to me.
-------------------------------------------------- its a poltical threat , peaceful political threat , destroy the moderate rino repubs peezfully with the vote . Take their money , take their RIGHTS and LAWNS and dem hilary or bernie as redistributors of private wealth and freedom are up to the task Bodecea . Moderate rinos repubs are the ones responsible for the situation that America is in Bodecea so they deserve hilary or bernie types .

-------------------------------------------------- its a poltical threat , peaceful political threat , destroy the moderate rino repubs peezfully with the vote . Take their money , take their RIGHTS and LAWNS and dem hilary or bernie as redistributors of private wealth and freedom are up to the task Bodecea . Moderate rinos repubs are the ones responsible for the situation that America is in Bodecea so they deserve hilary or bernie types .
Ladies and gentlemen, your typical Republican voter...

Ladies and gentlemen, your typical Republican voter...
---------------------------- no , very non typical Clayton . Trump or Cruz or i and others like me vote dem so that hilary can do the dirty work on the moderate rino voter Clayton .

15x61vq.jpg

I'm Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message!

Forum List

Back