I Think That You Should Be Able To Kill A Rapist

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And not spend any jail time for it if you're protecting your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew. After all, if you can defend yourself if somebody is trying to harm or kill you or a loved one you should be able to defend a child from being seriously sexually abused as that's still considered bodily harm and should count.

And not spend any jail time for it if you're protecting your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew. After all, if you can defend yourself if somebody is trying to harm or kill you or a loved one you should be able to defend a child from being seriously sexually abused as that's still considered bodily harm and should count.
And kill every member of Congress for raping the country every day of the year?

I'm sure they will pass legislation for that in no time!!

I agree if there is no other reasonable way to stop the rape. To go looking for the rapist afterwards with the intent to kill him is a much different matter. But it should never be a crime to defend yourself or your property even to the point when lethal force is necessary.

I agree.

Florida has "Stand your ground" Laws. If someone is being very aggressive towards you or your loved ones, it only takes a quick draw and the problem is over.

Oh yeah and you should be able to defend anybody from rape in that matter even yourself if you can get to your gun.

Yep,.. Florida has it figured out alright.
I am more for capital punishment/corporal punishment.

The prison system does not work and arguably makes criminals worse, and the country can't afford it.

The nation is far too liberal on showing mercy to common criminals, which is why prison is now a joke, just a revolving door of stupidity.

Oh yeah and for the record I would most definitely risk prison to protect my children. I'm just saying that it shouldn't have to be like that. Especially when children can't protect themselves.

Close, but I am not as hell bent on killing dealers.

After all, the user chooses for themselves. A rape victim does not.
Why? These people give drugs to kids that kill them with drugs that would kill a horse if you so much touch it or inhale it.

Drug dealers, in my view, should be the first to die.

Forum List

Back