🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought islamic radicals are a tiny minority?

There could be 160 million radicals and that'd be only 10% of the Muslim population of Earth.
So yes, tens of thousands is still a tiny minority.

Mind, I'm taking what you posted quite literally.

Even "moderate" Muslims can't quite bring themselves to condemn terrorist killing of Israeli school children.

I don't believe that during a Jihad you'll find any moderate Muslims. Because if they are in fact moderates? They will be in fear for their lives and in hiding. - Jeri

There could be 160 million radicals and that'd be only 10% of the Muslim population of Earth.
So yes, tens of thousands is still a tiny minority.

Mind, I'm taking what you posted quite literally.

There are over 38,000 madrassas in Indonesia alone. These madrassas do not teach math, science, geography, they teach one thing and one thing only. Islam. Death to the infidels. They are brainwashed, trained, equipped and sent out. Indonsesia has the largest muslim population on earth. I believe it is 200 million. If you believe that only 10% of those people are going to become jihadists that wage war against Jews, Christians, Hindus, agnostics, atheists, etc then you are not realizing the magnitude of the situation.

Consider this. What happened when the two Muslim snipers were opening fire on roads here inside USA? It was total mayhem. That's what. Imagine if there were even 10,000 such individuals out on the bridges waiting as snipers. Can you imagine it?

There is only one reason that America has not had a mass jihad like you saw in France with Muslims attacking women, children, also elderly on buses, fires being lit everywhere, cars being set on fire in the streets....... because you have guns. The citizens of France did not. If Obama disarms America as he has promised his muslim brotherhood friends he will do, then America will be faced with a serious problem. Hold onto your 2nd amendment rights and get involved in stopping Sharia law in American courtrooms. ALAC . That is where you can start. - Jeri

This article says tens of thousands of them protest for blashemy laws in Bangeladesh.

I'm told there are only 2,000 islamic radicals on the planet. what gives?

Bangladesh Islamists rally for blasphemy law - CNN.com

They lied. There are more than 2,000 islamic radicals on the planet. What is the head count for Hamas right now? Any idea? There's your 2,000 off the top. What is 10% of 1.5 billion which is actual number they claim of followers? That alone is too much. Islam needs reformation, they have the ability to do it. They have 3 types of abrogation for any verse in their Koran. For deleting, removing or adding words. Why don't they use abrogation to remove the 109 murder verses about killing Jews, Christians, unbelievers, people of other faiths who they list as infidels or Kaffirs and fix it? Why can't they get on with living in the 21st century? They are driving cars, right? What's the big hang up? - Jeremiah

Last edited:
This article says tens of thousands of them protest for blashemy laws in Bangeladesh.

They lied. There are more than 2,000 islamic radicals on the planet. What is the head count for Hamas right now? Any idea? There's your 2,000 off the top. What is 10% of 1.5 billion which is actual number they claim of followers? That alone is too much. Islam needs reformation, they have the ability to do it. They have 3 types of abrogation for any verse in their Koran. For deleting, removing or adding words. Why don't they use abrogation to remove the 109 murder verses about killing Jews, Christians, unbelievers, people of other faiths who they list as infidels or Kaffirs and fix it? Why can't they get on with living in the 21st century? They are driving cars, right? What's the big hang up? - Jeremiah

If I were to guess? Maybe it's fear. Maybe the civilians are just that well indoctrinated. Maybe Obama using drone strikes on suspected terrorists isn't helping.

Even "moderate" Muslims can't quite bring themselves to condemn terrorist killing of Israeli school children.
What's your definition of "terrorist?"

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

"129 Israeli children and 1,516 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli children Killed

If you're naive enough to believe most of those Arab children died during armed hostilities between the IDF and Palestinians, you are getting too much of your information from western media corporations.

If I were to guess? Maybe it's fear. Maybe the civilians are just that well indoctrinated. Maybe Obama using drone strikes on suspected terrorists isn't helping.

Just wait until he starts using them on American citizens here.

on Children

If you're naive enough to believe most of those Arab children died during armed hostilities between the IDF and Palestinians, you are getting too much of your information from western media corporations.

My definition of a terrorist is quite simple:

Those Muslim men who hijacked our planes and flew them into the twin towers and the Pentagon and field on 9/11? Those are terrorists.

The Palestinians who danced in the streets and handed out candy on 9/11 after hearing the news? Those are terrorists.

People are known by the company they keep. I'd change mine if I were you, George.

NOTE*** The Israelis were openly weeping in the streets upon hearing the news that America had been attacked by Muslims flying planes into our twin towers & Pentagon - they were devastated. Those are our friends and they are not terrorists. They are defending themselves FROM terrorists. Just like Americans are.

- Jeremiah

on Children

My definition of a terrorist is quite simple:

Those Muslim men who hijacked our planes and flew them into the twin towers and the Pentagon and field on 9/11? Those are terrorists.

The Palestinians who danced in the streets and handed out candy on 9/11 after hearing the news? Those are terrorists.

People are known by the company they keep. I'd change mine if I were you, George.

NOTE*** The Israelis were openly weeping in the streets upon hearing the news that America had been attacked by Muslims flying planes into our twin towers & Pentagon - they were devastated. Those are our friends and they are not terrorists. They are defending themselves FROM terrorists. Just like Americans are.

- Jeremiah
Do you have any idea how many innocent Muslims have been murdered by US forces in the last twenty years? Do you care?

"The armed forces of the United States of America have committed war crimes at certain times throughout their history.

"Most - but not all - contemporary war crimes are defined by the International Criminal Court (ICC), the Geneva Conventions, and the associated laws of war under international law.[1] War crimes can be prosecuted through the War Crimes Act of 1996 in the United States, but the US government does not accept the jurisdiction of the ICC over its military forces.[2]

"United States violations of the laws of war falling under the rubric of jus in bello are discussed in the present article, while US violations of jus ad bellum, such as crimes against peace or wars of aggression under the Nuremberg Principles,[3] are discussed elsewhere"

United States war crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims (and some Jews) were dancing in the streets after two planes collapsed three steel framed skyscrapers because the global bully got its nose bloodied. And apparently the bully is too cowardly to question HOW two planes toppled three towers on one unique day in all recorded history.

Forum List

Back