I understand Donald Trump, I can relate to Donald Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I am an only child. For the first 10 years of my life I thought the whole world revolved around me alone. My parents and the world taught me that the world does not revolve around me. But Donald Trump is still where I was at 10, thinking the whole world revolves around him.

In an all male living situation in college we disrespected women as badge of immaturity, we bragged about our prowess with women (most bragging was not not true). We did not understand people that were not like us. We judged them incorrectly and were disrespectful to them. In college we realized how wrong we were. We changed, thank goodness, Donald Trump is just like the disrespectful, ignorant group we were coming into college. He has not changed. He is still disrespectful and ignorant.

I started my own business. I found I could break ethical laws yet still be within the legal laws and make more money. I found that I could take advantage of people and other businesses and make more money. I decided it was not worth selling my soul to make more money. I stayed within ethical and legal laws in running my business. I could have made a lot more money by taking the darker path but I would have a hard time sleeping at night. Donald Trump has no business ethics, Donald Trump continually takes advantage of people and businesses for his benefit.

I could have been a poor man's Donald Trump. I would have been a disgusting pig just like Donald Trump.

Last edited:
I am an only child. For the first 10 years of my life I thought the whole world revolved around me alone. My parents and the world taught me that the world does not revolve around me. But Donald Trump is still where I was at 10, thinking the whole world revolves around him.

In an all male living situation in college we disrespected women as badge of immaturity, we bragged about our prowess with women (most bragging was not not true). We did not understand people that were not like us. We judged them incorrectly and were disrespectful to them. In college we realized how wrong we were. We changed, thank goodness, Donald Trump is just like the disrespectful, ignorant group we were coming into college. He has not changed. He is still disrespectful and ignorant.

I started my own business. I found I could break ethical laws yet still be within the legal laws and make more money. I found that I could take advantage of people and other businesses and make more money. I decided it was not worth selling my soul to make more money. I stayed within ethical and legal laws in running my business. I could have made a lot more money by taking the darker path but I would have a hard time sleeping at night. Donald Trump has no business ethics, Donald Trump continually takes advantage of people and businesses for his benefit.

I could have been a poor man's Donald Trump. I would have been a disgusting pig just like Donald Trump.
Well said. I find it beyond comprehension that so many people admire Trump's business acumen. Especially the tax dodging.

Well said. I find it beyond comprehension that so many people admire Trump's business acumen. Especially the tax dodging.

he's finaly starting to erode, why it took so long is beyond me.

he's finaly starting to erode, why it took so long is beyond me.
Trump is giving all businesses a bad name. There are many very successful businesses that follow an ethical standards well beyond what the law requires.
Trump is at the extreme of business people who has no regard for any ethical standard.
Media has to start contrasting Trumps disgusting style to other ethical business people.

No matter what Donald's problems are, he is a huge improvement over Hillary Clinton in every aspect.

No matter what Donald's problems are, he is a huge improvement over Hillary Clinton in every aspect.
Hillary is far from the perfect candidate but I cannot believe any right thinking human being could support Donald Trump unless they feel an ignorant narcissist would blow up the government and it may be put back together better. That is a big risk.

Forum List

Back