I voted for Trump but I won't wear a MAGA hat

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's not because I believe there is anything wrong with it. It's because I believe that wearing the cap sends the signal that my loyalty is to Trump, and that is not the case.

My loyalty is to the average American and to the founding principles of the U.S. That is what I want to be known for.

It's not because I believe there is anything wrong with it. It's because I believe that wearing the cap sends the signal that my loyalty is to Trump, and that is not the case.

My loyalty is to the average American and to the founding principles of the U.S. That is what I want to be known for.

Well said! Plus I don't want to have to get into a circumstance were a violent bed wetter forces me to covert them to fertilizer even though it would be their greatest "achievement".

• Banned

Well said! Plus I don't want to have to get into a circumstance were a violent bed wetter forces me to covert them to fertilizer even though it would be their greatest "achievement".

Agreed. I carry and am careful to avoid conflict.

Holy shit, ALERT THE MEDIA. BTW the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Agreed. I carry and am careful to avoid conflict.

We have to be careful, they will deliberately provoke us, and leftist lawyer pieces of shit will do everything they can to ruin us. It's a stacked deck.

I voted against Hellary. And I am going to give a good long to Schultz. I will not vote for a democrat because the Supreme Court is too important.

This issue and the MAGA phrase has been trivialized like nothing I’ve seen before.
I don’t see how folks can view the MAGA gear as a symbol of “loyalty” to anyone or anything. There is much depth in the phrase, it’s a powerful message on its own...it really doesn’t and shouldn’t need a pitchman behind it; it’s quite stupid to think it does.
I see wearing the MAGA gear as a symbol of support for the message within the phrase. This really isn’t complicated.

Last edited:

The purpose of wearing a MAGA hat is not to show loyalty.

The purpose of the hat is to melt snowfakes.

That's what the hat signals and what pisses the leftists off so much.

51458379_2090286207675731_7923694205573005312_n.png

For me, it's sort of like how some of the folks that wore "Hope and Change" garb or flew "My President is BLACK" flags on their cars.

If I'm going to wear a hat or a shirt, I'm going to wear one with the American flag on it. Although, that too has been known to trigger some on the left. :)

Problem with these hats is they invite violence. You know, at the hands of people who accuse others of racism, oppression, human rights violations yadda yadda.

If you don't think progs project their filth on others, then you don't think.

I do it with the hope that I get to break a left wingers neck.

Forum List

Back